Trying to Determine Size Breast Augmentation - New York, NY

Hi, I have scheduled my surgery for April 1st...

Hi,

I have scheduled my surgery for April 1st. Am trying to determine what CC's I should go with. Currently I am a 34A and am looking for a natural small C. (But not a B). I am 5'4 and weigh 109 pounds. The doctor is recommending 240cc under the muscle mentor round plus. When I read reviews it appears everyone is unhappy with 240cc's. I am not looking for a fake look. But also dont want to be so small that they arent round and bouncy enough. Thoughts?

Hi! I would definitely try on the sizers at your PS office. Do you have another pre op appt still before your surgery? I just took a bra that didn't have any padding in it, about the size I was hoping to go for, 34C & put the implants in there to get an idea. And try them with your shirt on too, you get an idea how you like them. I'm 5' 5" 118lb & I got 400cc HP silicone unders. I ended up a full C. I was an A pre op. So, I would think you might want closer to 300, but that's why you really might want to try them on. Good luck with everything!

Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf. By any chance, did you try on sizers? Sometimes this helps you determine the implant size of your desired look. I have heard that you lose 20-50 cc's when you go under the muscle, so don't forget to account for that loss. Some pre-op photos woud be helpful!

I had mine done nov 20th. I hsd 330 silicone under the muscle . I was almost a b34 before. Now I'm a 36c / some bras c34 I pesonally would have gone a bit bigger knowing now.but saying that I wouldn't go smaller than 300 cc my opinion. Good luck