Absolutely Amazing Doctor - New York, NY

I’ve wanted implants for years. A year ago I...

I’ve wanted implants for years. A year ago I decided to take the plunge and was actually discouraged by the idea upon meeting a few doctors. It wasn't until I met Dr. E that I felt I was being heard and that the end results actually mattered to him.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Choosing Dr. E turned out to be the best decision I ever made! Dr. E is truly a cut above the rest….I’m thankful everyday I stepped into his office. He’s an absolutely gifted surgeon and highly recommend him to everyone I know. I researched a handful of doctors in the area and narrowed it down to the best of the best that I wanted to have consultation with. I knew being face to face would ultimately help me decide. What I didn’t realize was how apparent my choice would be upon entering Dr. Englers office. I immediately felt at home. His staff was very warm and helpful and treated me as a person, not a number or the next business transaction like I felt at other doctor offices. Not once did I feel pressured to make a decision. And any question I could think of was answered with sincerity. Furthermore, Dr. Engler was extremely thorough in my consultation offering advice on size, shape and overall assessment not even knowing if I’d call back to book the surgery. It wasn’t until the day of surgery that I fully realized what a great decision I made. Prior to surgery, in depth conversations occurred to solidify the choice in implant size and in my case the choice of two different sized implants. Also, a differing incision height from left to right was also deemed necessary to get optimum results. I felt great relief as I went into surgery knowing that all the possibilities were discussed to get the results I so desired. I’m so thankful that Dr. Engler is as amazing and talented as he is. I could have had quite the botched surgery if I had been in the wrong hands. Upon leaving the office, Dr. Engler checked in every day for the first week to make sure the recovery was going smoothly. And if any additional questions or concerns came up he was gladly at my disposal via his cell at any hour of the day.

It's amazing that he gave you his cell number to call! That's dedication. I'm glad you had such great results. Mind if I ask a few more details about YOU? What size did you start at and go to? And what was your recovery like?