Love Them, Can't Wait to Go Bigger! - New York, NY

Hi, I've had my breasts done three times and I am...

Hi, I've had my breasts done three times and I am about a 34dd or 34E, I have saline implants under the muscle and I want to go bigger but I'm thinking to try the cohesive gel implants. How do you feel about moving your implants from under the muscle to over the muscle? Do you still have sensation in your nipples? (sorry for the awkward question) and do you think it looks better over the muscle then under? Have you thought about the gel? And what made you choose saline over the muscle instead of gel and under the muscle? thanks

I want new boobs that are high profile, but more round and a little larger...and I definitely need them to be squishy and not hard like baseballs....so I'm thinking gel is a better option.

Dr. Dennis Barek

Dr. Barek is the best, he is friendly and helpful and he doesn't lie to you, he is very honest and very patient with your inquiries. And his assistant Debbie is equally wonderful. He has done my boobs three times and I love them...I will never go to anyone else.

silicone feels very different than saline but they come prefilled so you won't be able to overfill your implant to help reduce rippling or adjust one implant to match the other if you are asymmetrical.  The saline aren't necessarily going to be hard-just different than the silicone.  Overs will look round all over, unders tend to look more natural since the roundness is less defined in the upper area of your breasts.  You will need adequate amount of tissue to cover the implant if you go over to reduce rippling since you don't have the coverage of your muscle doing it.  It really depends on what look you are going for but if you want to be very large, you may want to stay under the muscle to be able to support the larger implants.  You can get high profile in saline or silicone btw.

Welcome to RealSelf! I think silicone is generally considered more natural feeling than saline. How many CCs do you have right now and what are you hoping to go up to?