Honest and Competent Doctor with a Caring Staff - New York, NY

I was highly distressed to find out I had a severe...

I was highly distressed to find out I had a severe case of capsular contracture in my right implant that I had done by another surgeon a year ago. I remembered the excruciating pain days following my first surgery and my body's horrible reaction to all pain meds (Vicodin, Oxy..). I remember sitting in Dr. Pfeifer's office telling her in tears how I don't want to go through that again. When she heard about my issues with pain meds, she suggested something no other doctor even offered before - she recommended I take muscle relaxants instead and keep to OTC Tylenol if I still feel pain. I was scared and skeptical but wow. If only my first surgery experience was like this! The recovery after surgery was a walk in the park. I was more clear headed, relaxed and painless than I ever expected. The doctor and nurses checked up on me frequently post-op, and the scar is healing nicely now (it's been over 6 months now). I can also text with the staff instead of calling with any questions, which is highly beneficial when you want to talk to someone while at work. I highly recommend Dr. Pfeifer to anyone looking to have breast augmentation/revision. It is one of the best decisions I've ever made and I'm so grateful to everyone at Dr. Pfeifer's office.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon