Breast Augmentation Revision After Implant Came out of Pocket, Lateral Displacement - New York

In my late 20's I had my saline implants done by a...

In my late 20's I had my saline implants done by a doctor outside of Miami while I was living there in the late 1990's. Around 2008 I noticed that my right breast felt a little funny but it was very subtle. Within a couple of years my right breast began to fall and move outside towards my armpit. I went to a two or three consultations with well known NYC plastic surgeons who all told me they didn't feel comfortable performing a correction and that I should wear a supportive bra and live with it unless I just wanted them removed. Then the last doctor I saw recommended I see Dr. Tracy M. Pfeifer. I immediately made an appointment with her and much to my relief she confidently told me not to worry, she could fix me! And she did. She took out the old saline implants and replaced them with silicone, repaired the pockets and used strattice to make an 'internal bra' to keep my breasts from migrating again. Over a year later my breasts look better ever and they are still perky and in their proper place and well stitched scar is fading into nothing. I had the surgery done at her private office in the Hamptons which made the whole experience so much easier and less stressful. Marlene and the other women in the office are so much help and so caring I felt like I had a team routing for me during my recovery. I continue to see her for botox and other injectables. Thank you Tracey, Marlene, and your whole staff! I can't believe how much fun I have getting dressed again or wearing a bikini because I no longer have to worry about my lopsided breasts or wearing a bra. FREEDOM! 5 star doctor and 5 star results!
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Tracey Pfeifer and her staff were amazingly attentive and patient with me. Everyone at this practice has such great bedside manner and understood what I was going through. I never felt rushed or neglected. Instead I felt like their only patient even though the office was always busy with faithful followers. She runs a first class operation all the way.