AMAZING and CARING - New York, NY

From the very first call, Dr. Hyman and his staff...

From the very first call, Dr. Hyman and his staff made me feel at ease, comfortable, and more than taken care of. There was an issue from my 9yr old implant, they got me in as soon as possible- we discussed possible problems, then scheduled me the same week for a revision and to eventually find the problem- which then was to make recovery a bit more because there were stitches inside and out.

The follow up calls, appointments, consideration and customer service is bar-none the best I have ever encountered with a doctors office. This week was my 6 month appointment and without even a second glance knew my and my husbands name. To know your customers, care about your customers is something in this day and age that is mostly gone. I believe that if doctors still did house calls- Dr. Hyman and his staff would be at the top of the list doing so.

Thank you for your care, I thank you AND MY HUSBAND THANKS YOU!!!!
KF
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hyman is courteous, kind, caring, extremely professional. Encourages you to ask any and all questions under the sun. I am the type of person that is not so doctor friendly, so am intimidated by asking but with him it was much easier. Thank you Dr. Hyman!! KF