Who is the Best Doctor in NY/NJ Area - New York, NY

Can anyone advise me as to who is the best Doctor...

Can anyone advise me as to who is the best Doctor in NY/NJ area for implant removal and lift? I had a lift and augmentation 6 months ago and my breasts look aweful. I am afraid of doctors now as I had some bad experiences and find that they yes you to death to get your money and end up messing you up. I don't want to have square breasts as many women have after breast lift (and as one of my breasts turned out). I am a small, fit, person and don't have much fat or excess skin. Thanks so much ladies.

I'm sorry you're not happy with your results! You can go here to find doctors in NY who do implant removal, but you will likely have to consult with a few before you find the right doctor for you. Besides how your breasts look, what do you think about how the implants feel?

I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated on your revision/removal journey!

The implants, which are silicone, feel terrible. They feel like rocks under my muscle (they are not encapsolated) and do not feel natural. If I knew what I know now, I would never have done this to my body.
I prefer to get a referral from one of the ladies here that have had a great experience and surgical outcome with their breast lift revision. I find that some doctors will say anything to get your business and still do a terrible job...Very important to get real live recommendations.