Should I -

Should I get a lift with my breast augmentation. I...

Should I get a lift with my breast augmentation. I once saw a PS a long time ago and he said I might need a crescent lift. My current PS says I don't need one. I even did the pencil test and it falls every time. But I'm worried and I don't want bigger breast that will only sag. I'm getting saline 450-500cc
unders. I want that round look. My PS says hes using moderate high profile because I have a wider chest. Should I get a lift? Will my new boobs look good without one?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

I'm not sure if I'm updating this right.

I totally understand how your feeling, my right sags a bit, the 1st PS I saw said it's minimal and a lift is not needed. The 2nd PS I saw said possible mini lift on the right but he will make the decision once he gets me in the OR. The 1 think you have to consider is what is your final expectations. Do you just want fullness or are you looking for the full , perky boob!! lol I would say do the lift and have it done right the 1st time. Hope this helps and good luck!!
Although you have nice breast I believe you woould benifit and be very proud of what you end up with. Go for it girl!! Karieann
Hi, I'm 2 weeks post op and had exactly the same issues you do, my husband didn't want me to have a lift because of the scarring and we asked the doctor to try and just use an implant and judge on the operating table. I had 280cc moderate profile dual plane and I'm really pleased so far, they aren't as high as I would have liked but that could only happen with a lift but I have the upper fullness back and they are very round, the implant pushed my natural tissue out.

10 days till DD DAY!!!

Next Wed is my pre op. I'm excited and scared. I'm not sure what to do next. I'm hoping 500cc's of saline is enough to fill theses puppies up.
Are there any questions or concerns that I should bring up during my pre op? Is my PS steering my wrong by not advising a lift with my breast augmentation?

Please let me know if u r having a lift u r my boogie twin n I am thinking about the same thing on a lift

Pre-op I week before surgery

So sorry for taking so long to update everyone with my experience and what I finally decided. So I'll just start at my Pre-op.

At my Pre-op as I walk I'm greeted with smiles. The staff at doctor Soler-Baillos office are amazing. I got my meds, they took blood. They explained all the do's and don'ts for before and after the surgery. I signed a lot of paper work. And then I asked the nurses about by concern. Should I get a breast lift? And should I go ahead and get 500 instead of 450? These women talked to me as women and shared with me there experiences with there BAs. Then they went and got Dr Soler-Baillo.
The Doctor the nurse and I all looked into the mirror . He explained why I didn't need a lift and made me feel like the breast that I already had were pretty but he was gonna make them beautiful.
He made me feel sooo much better.
So I decided ....we decided for sure 500cc's saline unders no lift.

How are you doing? I was debating a lift too, but like yours, my surgeon said I didn't need one. Are you happy?
I am sooooo happy!! He did an amazing job. I'm going to pics very soon.
I ended up getting 500cc saline moderate under the muscle. I am sooo glad I did. I didn't need the lift and my breasts look great withou them. I'm to post the after pics. my PS did a great job.

Here are the results of my surgery that was done on Oct 28th

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

So worth it!!

Your boobs look great. Good thing you were able to get the size you wanted. I didn't want a lift either.
Dr Jose Soler- Baillo

Dr Soler Baillo knew exactly what he was doing. He is an artist!! I absolutely love my breasts and it hasn't even been a month yet. The women in his office were absolutely wonderful.