Should I -

Should I get a lift with my breast augmentation. I...

Should I get a lift with my breast augmentation. I once saw a PS a long time ago and he said I might need a crescent lift. My current PS says I don't need one. I even did the pencil test and it falls every time. But I'm worried and I don't want bigger breast that will only sag. I'm getting saline 450-500cc
unders. I want that round look. My PS says hes using moderate high profile because I have a wider chest. Should I get a lift? Will my new boobs look good without one?

I'm not sure if I'm updating this right.

10 days till DD DAY!!!

Next Wed is my pre op. I'm excited and scared. I'm not sure what to do next. I'm hoping 500cc's of saline is enough to fill theses puppies up.
Are there any questions or concerns that I should bring up during my pre op? Is my PS steering my wrong by not advising a lift with my breast augmentation?

Pre-op I week before surgery

So sorry for taking so long to update everyone with my experience and what I finally decided. So I'll just start at my Pre-op.

At my Pre-op as I walk I'm greeted with smiles. The staff at doctor Soler-Baillos office are amazing. I got my meds, they took blood. They explained all the do's and don'ts for before and after the surgery. I signed a lot of paper work. And then I asked the nurses about by concern. Should I get a breast lift? And should I go ahead and get 500 instead of 450? These women talked to me as women and shared with me there experiences with there BAs. Then they went and got Dr Soler-Baillo.
The Doctor the nurse and I all looked into the mirror . He explained why I didn't need a lift and made me feel like the breast that I already had were pretty but he was gonna make them beautiful.
He made me feel sooo much better.
So I decided ....we decided for sure 500cc's saline unders no lift.

Here are the results of my surgery that was done on Oct 28th

So worth it!!

Miami Plastic Surgeon

Dr Soler Baillo knew exactly what he was doing. He is an artist!! I absolutely love my breasts and it hasn't even been a month yet. The women in his office were absolutely wonderful.