Worth the Trip to NYC - New York, NY

I live almost two hours outside NYC. Over this...

I live almost two hours outside NYC. Over this past summer, I began to seriously contemplate getting a breast augmentation, something that I had thought about for a long time. I am a college student and still live at home with my mom and we discussed it together and both agreed that it was something that could boost my self-esteem greatly. I almost felt like less of a women because I had such small breasts. They were both different sized and because they were so small, they difference between the two was more noticeable.

It has been almost 6 weeks my scars are healing around my nipple, the implants are dropping and softening, and I feel absolutely incredible all the time. I was able to recover enough in just one week to be able to go to class and begin schoolwork.

New York Plastic Surgeon

My mom and I researched various doctors in the Northeast and we scheduled a few consultations. Because I was coming in from out of town and had very specific requirements for the timing of the surgery, scheduling was tricky but everyone in the office was very helpful. Bottom line, Dr. Engler’s staff is not only accommodating, but they are also some of the nicest and most welcoming people I’ve ever encountered. Now to Dr. Engler…he was so nice and professional. For my consultation he discussed my options, answered all my questions, was up front and honest and made me feel 100% comfortable. I saw him for my consultation, the day before my surgery, obviously the day of my surgery, the week after, three weeks after and will be seeing him 3 months after and yearly for life. All of these visits are included with the surgery fee. I enjoy seeing him every time and my results get better everyday. He is worth the trip to NYC without a doubt and is very reasonably priced considering he is such an incredible doctor. With the horror stories of plastic surgery, you have to chose the right doctor and his price is all inclusive; one time payment and you see him for all the immediate post-op visits and yearly for check-ups. Not only was getting implants one of the best decisions of my life, but choosing Dr. Engler was an even better choice.

Thanks for posting and sharing your experience! It sounds like you're well on the road to healing. Please keep us posted on your progress!