5 Stars? More Like 6 for Dr. Engler - New York, NY

I am 48 years old and I finally felt financially...

I am 48 years old and I finally felt financially secure and self confident enough to move forward with breast augmentation, something I had wanted for years. My sister had hers done 12 years ago but her doctor retired. The surgery (my first ever) was comfortable and quick. Recovery was a short week of just some stiffness, no real pain.

New York Plastic Surgeon

After searching the web I struck gold. I found Dr. Engler. For my consultation I was a nervous wreck. From the moment I stepped in the office I was totally at ease. His staff was kind, no waiting and Dr. Engler was a dream. I was so comfortable. He talked me through all of my worries and I walked out so excited. From there it was a breeze. My husband came in for the surgery consultation and it was like we had known Dr. Engler for years. Dr. Engler called me at least twice every day. Just had the unveiling in his office with my husband present and my breasts are spectacular. Dr. Engler is a skilled surgeon with an impeccable background who really and truly cares for his patients. A true professional in every way. 6 stars in my book.