Breast Augmentation Nothing Short of a Miracle - New York, NY

My motivation for the procedure was to give myself...

My motivation for the procedure was to give myself my 25th Birthday Present! I had lost a lot of weight, graduated college in 2010 with my BA, always stayed true to myself and felt as if this was procedure was something I always talked about but did not have the courage or motivation to do! After much thought and deliberation I went for it and I am extremely happy I chose Manhattan PS

Thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as tips for getting good results, pros/cons, before & after photos - our team can add your story to the Breast Augmentation community.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hyman is great! He is very attentive and was sure to answer all of my questions prior to surgery. I have always been a "worry wart" and had a billion of questions before my actual procedure. Dr.Hyman and his staff prepped me for my big day!