More Than a Great Experience - New York, NY

Before I say how wonderful Dr. Francis is, I have...

Before I say how wonderful Dr. Francis is, I have to say that his skills in plastic surgeries are amazing. Last January I did breast augmentation surgery and I am very happy how I look. From the moment I arrived for the first consultation with Dr. Francis until today everything went easily. First, it was explained to me how the surgery is going to be performed, what to expect, and what are benefits and risks. Dr. Francis reassured me that there is no need for fear, which is I believe normal feeling is any kind of surgery. He always had a time to answer my questions, and I had many. From the first day I had a complete confidence in him. I had consultations with other doctors, but when I talked to Dr. Francis I knew that I am going to do the surgery with him. And that's one of the best decisions I have ever made. Others in his office are wonderful as well, from the front office, the nurses, and the anesthesiologist. Simply said, for the next plastic surgery I have doctor, Dr. Francis of course.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

You have pictures you could share

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the breast augmentation community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the breast aug community.