I LOVE my Results! - New York, NY

I am from South Florida, which has a plethora of...

I am from South Florida, which has a plethora of plastic surgeons from which to choose. From the moment I had decided that I was going to have a breast augmentation, I knew the most important factor for me was finding a doctor that was experienced, trustworthy, and one of the best in the industry. I knew when I found Dr. Alan Engler, that he met and surpassed all of my criteria.

Despite being extremely busy, he made time for me. Since I was flying in from out of state, he made everything work around my schedule, including meeting me on the weekends and after hours when my flights were delayed. He always made sure that when I was in town, he would be there for me.

Dr. Engler is an artist and an expert at creating a natural look. When choosing the size of my implants, he advised me what would look great and natural on my size frame. After thinking very careful about everything we had spoken about, I decided that I wanted to go a little bigger than Dr. Engler originally suggested. He told me that with this decision I would need to be very patient with my results and that was true. Even though I had an extended recovery, I love my results… and so does my fiance!

Dr. Engler has been there for me throughout the entire process of pre-op, the operation, and post-pop. His bedside manner is wonderful and his humor helped me through the rough days. I couldn’t be happier with my results as well as my doctor.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I'm glad this went well for you! What sort of implants did you decide on?