Life Changing Experience - New York, NY

A few months ago I finally decided to get a breast...

A few months ago I finally decided to get a breast augmentation done. After losing some weight my breasts started looking worse than usual (I had a condition that's called tuberous breasts.) Here's what he did: 350cc silicone implants, tuberous breast deformity repair and left breast lift. The price was above what the average breast augmentation surgery costs in NYC but I couldn't be more happier with the results. It's been a month since my surgery and I'm loving my new pair. The procedure wasn't painful at all. I only had to take narcotics for 36 hours after the surgery. I healed rather quickly. I never felt pain. He gives you information of what to expect after the surgery and let me say that my surgery was right off a textbook. I went back to work exactly two weeks after my surgery. It's been exactly one month since I underwent the procedure and the results are fantastic. The scars are fading. I went from a small 32 A to a 32 D or 34 C depending on the brand. My husband is extremely pleased with the feel of my breasts. This procedure has lifted my spirit! I'm much more confident when I'm naked and I walk taller because I know that I have a perfect new pair.

It sounds like you got what everyone hopes for! Thanks so much for sharing. We'd love to see your before and after photos if you'd feel comfortable posting them for us.

New York Plastic Surgeon

So I started to proactively look for surgeons in NYC. I found about five surgeons that I was interested in working with but after doing my homework and looking for more credentials and awards and decided to visit Dr. Schulman. Let me start by saying that Rachel, one of his assistants is really helpful, she was very efficient with scheduling my consultation and she answered all my questions when I first called. My initial consultation was delightful. Although I was running a few minutes late, Dr. Schulman saw me and took his time with me. He explained to me the procedure, answered all my questions and set realistic expectations of the outcome; which I'm very thankful for. I'm extremely thankful with Dr. Schulman and his entire staff for such amazing results and for their undivided care.