How Important Choosing the Right Doctor is - New York, NY

After discussing the questions I had, Dr. Engler...

After discussing the questions I had, Dr. Engler decided to give me 225 or 250cc on my surgery day and he would choose the size whichever fit me the best. I was kind of apprehensive about the sizes he suggested because i thought they were too small, but after he explained to me that since my chest was literally flat, I have a small frame(5"01, 100 pd) and I wanted a natural looking result, 250cc was the biggest size I could get, I chose to trust him 100%. I'm so glad that I made the right decision, my result turned to be perfect and they just look like the way I wanted.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Before I took my surgery, I've done a lot of research online and I've seen tons of pictures from different surgeons. After the comparison, I found I liked Dr. Engler's work the best. Dr. Engler is very responsible too, during the first week post op, he called me every day to check my status and make sure everything was ok, i couldn't think of any other doctors I've known would do the same thing. Now I'm on my 4th week post op, everything seems to be perfect, all i wanted to say is it is so important to choose the right doctor, Dr. Engler is so professional but also very funny and put me at ease, the staff there are super nice too, i'd give them a 6 out of 5!!!

I'm glad this went so well for you and that you're happy with the size of your implants. Thanks for sharing!