Great Experience from Start to Finish - New York, NY

I wanted to get breast augmentation and lift for...

I wanted to get breast augmentation and lift for years after losing almost 50 pounds. I was not happy with the way they looked and wanted to feel more feminine. I was nervous to do since I have never been under anesthesia. Recovery for me was not easy I was in a lot of pain and felt a lot of pressure. The nurse took great care of me. After the first two weeks the pain lessened and it was more pressure. The hardest thing to get used to was sleeping on my back. Although it was painful, I would do it again if I had to.

Congratulations on both your weight loss and your breast aug/lift surgery! Sorry to hear it was a rough recovery. Hoping you had some help. What type of implants did you get and what size? Did you need to buy new bras or do your old bras just fit a lot better? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

yep! its def. worth it!
New York Plastic Surgeon

I was looking to get a breast augmentation and lift for year and saw many doctors. When I met Dr. Hyman and his secretary I knew I was done looking. Before meeting the doctor I talked to his secretary Catherine who was great and very very helpful. She answered all my question before and after surgery quickly and made me feel comfortable. Dr.Hyman and his staff were great the day of surgery and put up with me in recovery nicely. Dr. Hyman did a great job and I am very happy. He answers all my questions and has a great bedside manner. Not only is his work superb the whole experience is great from start to finish.