Finally Getting a BA! - New York, NY

I wanted to get a breast augmentation for over 7...

I wanted to get a breast augmentation for over 7 years, finally getting it done on friday(In 2 Days) yay!!. I liked Dr. Filstein right away when I meet him. His very friendly and honest, and makes you feel very confortable. I will keep you guys posted after surgery!

Im a small B cup, hoping for a full D cup.

27 years old, 1 kid(6 years old boy) Breastfeed.

5'5 Height
135lb
34A/32B
Ribcage 29inches
Pear shape body

We discuss 450cc to get me to my goal (full D cup)

My 2nd day after surgery. I feel a lot better than...

My 2nd day after surgery. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday, thanks to my sister. She took care of me and made me company. My breast look great and I can't wait to be completely healed. My doctor gave me 465cc filled to almost 500cc. I love the size so far :-)

Feel so much better, tomorrow back to work. A...

Feel so much better, tomorrow back to work. A little bruising but no pain.

I'm very happy but can't wait to drop and fluff....

I'm very happy but can't wait to drop and fluff. They look so weird as of now. I just need to be patient. :-(

Loving them more n more everyday. I'm a 34DD so...

Loving them more n more everyday. I'm a 34DD so far, got fitted at VS.

Soo happy!!

4 months 2 weeks and I'm so happy of course some days I still wish they were bigger but that's just me been greedy.

9 months and soo happy!!

Can even express how happy I am! Dr Filstein was amazing you cant even see any scars and my breast look better and better with time! Love my results!!

9 months and I'm soo happy!!

New York Plastic Surgeon

His friendly and honest, surgery schedule this friday. Will keep everyone posted!!

Hi. Im getting Saline too!! How do you like them? Any rippling? Thanks
No rippling and mind you I'm very tiny on top and my implants are consider big. Thank god I have to rippling whatsoever ;-) I also heard that HP don't give rippling as much as the other profiles. Hope this helps :-)
Makes me feel better. By the way they look amazing and natural. Just how I want mine to look!!!
Thank you! :-) when are you getting your BA?
My preop is tomorrow and my surgery is scheduled for Dec. 5th. Excited but very nervous!!
Is normal to feel nervous, omg I was so nervous too! Good Luck!!
Any bras you really like that fit well?? You look great!!
Thank you! My favorites are VS (32DDD) and H&M (34D) I notices sizes vary depending on the brand.
You look great :)
thank you!
Love ur results. One of the best I've seen so far. I hope my results are as great. Can't wait.
Thank you Hun!!
Wow your results look soooooo good :) congrats!
Thank You!! :-)
Yes...Waiting is a B*, but trust me....It will probably get better :) Just look at my pics and you can judge by yourself... They get better :) :) :)
you are so right they look so much better, i love them. My PS was great, I dont even have visible scar.
Looking good! Congrats :)
thank you!
if you got the 465 filed to 500, that means you went with Saline no?
Yes I have saline. :-)

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Today is your big day. I hope it's going well and that your recovery is smooth sailing. When you feel up to it, please let us know how you're doing.