Fantastic Doctor . Great Results - New York, NY

Dr. E is highly skilled in knowing what would look...

Dr. E is highly skilled in knowing what would look great naturally. He was a pleasure to work with. He is knowledgeable, caring, and comfortable to speak with.
I was a small a cup and wanted a larger size but not too large where ot would look ridiculous on my body. I have a narrow top and Dr. E knew exactly what would look great on me.
I am now a 32C/34B and cannot be more happy with the results. The surgery went smooth and my recovery was almost painless. I only needed painkillers for the first two days. Dr. E was kind enough to check on me for the first few days by phone, and if he couldnt reach me, he would call my boyfriend who was taking care of me. Dr E cares about his patients and his office staff is very helpful as well.
It's been one year post surgery and all looks perfect. I feel like my breasts are a part of me now. I have absolutely no regrets. My boyfriend loves it and says he always forgets they are not real!
Dr. E is the man to go to!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Fantastic! caring, highly skilled in his profession.

Congratulations! I'm happy to hear you are still loving your results one year post op! Glad you had a smooth recovery too. Do you recall how many cc's you got to achieve your new look? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!