Excellent Results from Dr. Engler Along with Unparalleled Service and Care! - New York, NY

After going to three consultations for a potential...

After going to three consultations for a potential breast augmentation, I decided to go with Dr. Engler and I could not be happier with the results. It is very important to go to at least a few doctors when receiving a consultation to understand the different techniques of each doctor and with which method you are most comfortable. For me, I started at a 32a base and I wanted only a very natural look (a full B or small C). Given my occupation in finance, it was important me to have a very natural and subtle (as much as possible) change in my day to day appearance.

I felt that Dr. Engler listened and understood my needs the most out of all the doctors and was able to direct me in the right direction. His staff is extremely friendly and made the office feel very comfortable and personable. I ended up going with 220cc and 240cc on Dr. Engler's recommendation, and three months after my surgery, I have exactly the results I was hoping for.

The actual surgery was fairly unintimidating but mostly because the doctor and his staff were fully available to answer all of my simple and complicated questions. Following my procedure, the doctor called me or my mom every day for the next week. I don't believe any of the other doctors would have put in this much effort or paid attention to all the details as much as Dr. Engler did. The care and consideration, in addition the the fantastic surgical results, made me feel 100 percent confident in the decision I made to get the procedure and go with Dr. Engler.

Regardless of your individual wants, I believe Dr. Engler caters to each patient diligently to deliver the best results possible for that person. In addition, the follow up care from him and his staff make this choice of mine one of the best I've made in my life!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf! I am so glad you found a PS that you were comfortable with and who listened to your wishes. That's awesome your mom was able to help you during your recovery. Did you share your procedure with anyone else? Have you enjoyed bra shopping yet? Be sure to take the time to get properly fitted if you haven't already. Congratulations!

congrats