Dr. Cangello's Very Happy Patient

I am a working mother of two whose breasts have...

Thank you so very much Dr. Cangello.

Kind Regards,
Your very happy patient.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I am a working mother of two whose breasts have undergone drastic changes due to child birth and recent weight loss. So I stopped by Juva to have consultation with Dr. Cangello regarding breast augmentation. Dr. Cangello listened to all of my concerns, took notes, answered all of my questions, and had such a calm and pleasant demeanor that I instantly felt comfortable enough to allow him to do the surgery. After my surgery he called my house to make sure that I was ok and answered any questions and concerns that I had. I am now two weeks post op and my breasts look amazing. I know that it will take a couple more months before I can see the final result but I feel a new found self confidence now as I look better in my clothes and feel better in my skin. I highly recommend Dr. Cangello as he is very talented and by far the best doctor that I have encountered thus far. Thank you so very much Dr. Cangello Kind Regards, Your very happy patient.

Congratulations! Glad to hear you could take the time to give yourself an upgrade when you work so hard for you children. Yes, pregnancy can really take a toll on breasts. ;) Feel free to share more details about your pre op breast size and what size implants you got to get your new look. Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!