Best Doctor In NYC - New York, NY

At his suggestion, I would undergo periareolar (...

At his suggestion, I would undergo periareolar ( nipple) incisions which I am still ecstatic about . After waking up from my procedure I was able to walk out of the office comfortably. I had no side effects or complications. I even had sensation in my nipples the first night! There was absolutely no pain, discomfort or bruising. I was given prescriptions to manage any pain, but never wound up using them.

After thinking about breast augmentation for 15...

After thinking about breast augmentation for 15 years, extensively researching the procedure for 2 of those years and consulting with various plastic surgeons for months I was disheartened that not once had I ever felt a connection with any of them. In fact I felt all of them merly wanted to cut me open and hand over a check. Being in the health care industry I know first hand what it means to want to connect and feel safe with a doctor. When I walked into Dr. Engler's office I immediately felt sense of calm that I had not experienced with ANY OTHER surgeon I consulted with. His staff were knowledgeable, kind and compassionate to my fears and the mounds of questions I had. Not once did Dr. Engler or his staff ever make me feel as though I was a burden.

After my first consultation with Dr. Engler I was 100% confident that my body would be "safe" in his hands. I knew he was genuinely invested in my health and concerns about my body. .During my initial visit with we discussed the reasoning behind my wanting breast augmentation along with the various types of implants and procedures available to me. I had to pinch myself because I couldn't believe I was sitting across from a surgeon who was actually listening to my concerns and discussing what would or wouldn't be best for me. This man actually cared!! Together we discussed what the best option would be based on my particular body shape and size. By the end of the visit I knew I could trust him and set up my surgery immediately.

Dr. Engler is a phenomenally skillful doctor, but beyond that he truly is a spectacular individual. If you are are thinking about undergoing plastic surgery or augmentation Dr. Engler is beyond a doubt the absolute best doctor in NYC. He showed me that there are doctors out there who still believe in the Hippocratic Oath and that finding peave with my body was attainable. Thank you Dr. Engler. I will forever be grateful to you for helping me finally be able to love my body.
New York Plastic Surgeon

It sounds like this went really well for you. Thanks for sharing!