Breast Implants Still Look Great 12 Years Later! Over the muscle saline - New York, NY

I had always wanted more shapely, larger breasts....

I had always wanted more shapely, larger breasts. After consulting with 3 doctors in Manhattan I chose Dr Zevon because of his professionalism and excellent staff. The surgery went smoothly, no complications and very little pain. Dr Zevon is conservative and I went a little bigger than he recommended. 12 years later I am still thrilled with the way my breasts look and feel. My implants were done over the muscle which is probably why the recovery was so easy for me. Highly recommend Dr Zevon! As for the price I put down, that is just a guess as I can't remember how much it cost 12 years-ago.

Oh my gosh a post like yours is rare! If you don't mind, could you please post a picture of your results? If not, I understand! Thank you!

Went from 34 B to 36 DD. I was very thin when I had my breasts done and have gained some weight which helps everything look more natural in my opinion.

Wow they still look brand new! I would have never guessed they were 12 years old! You look great and your PS did a great job! Enjoy them!!
Thank you!
Amazing results especially after 12years. :)
New York Plastic Surgeon

Excellent doctor, answered all my questions and his receptionist even showed me the work he'd done on her breasts!