What type of breast implants best suit my body ? What profile ?

Hi Jlonhert, I'd love to add your review to the breast augmentation community but before I do that, I need you to update your review with some details about your procedure. It appears that only your pictures uploaded, not your story. For example, when is your surgery date? What type and size implants are you getting? Looking forward to hearing from you soon!
hi how are you? any pictures?
I went there. I have Dr Ghersi I got a ba aug12 and I love it so far. I thought some of the staff was a bit rude. I got pain medicine thru my IV and I was not told that would happen. I told everyone there I was not taking the percocet because if I had a drug test for my new job (I am a nurse) I didnt want to have to deal with that. So I was upset I received the medicine. But besides that I have really liked my experience there. I think Dr. Ghersi has done a great job.
When your surgery? Is with Dr Altman?
I would recommend high profile silicone. What size would you wish to be as far as CC's? You have a great body, so I would consider between 400-500 CC's depending on what your surgeon says.
thanks...yeah he recommended high profile silicone but 375 but i think im going to have him do 400
Yep. Perfect. I have 350s and they were swollen at first and now have dropped and seem smaller, so go larger.
Are you going to Doctors Plastic Surgery?
Yep.. I'll be doing my BA in a couple weeks