Beginning the Journey - New York, NY

Hi! I'm new to this site and I've been considering...

Hi! I'm new to this site and I've been considering breast augmentation for a while now. I have something called tuberous malformation of the breasts, which is the main reason I decided to go ahead and plan surgery. I haven't even chosen a doctor yet, but my mom tells me I don't need to start consultations until I'm closer to getting the BA. Does anyone know of any good plastic surgeon in the New York City area? I am so nervous that I will pick the wrong one. I'm not planning on getting the surgery until around June hopefully, if all works out. But I already know I want saline implants with an infirmary incision that is placed under the muscle.

It's never too early to start looking for surgeons. It may take you a while to go on consultations and choose a doctor, so don't delay too long.

Here's a list of board certified doctors in the NYC area who do breast augs. Don't be afraid to go on more than one consultation and ask lots of questions, especially about how many tuberous breasts they've improved!

Please keep us posted!