My breasts started to sag significantly once I hit late 40s/50s - Amazing Results! - New York, NY

My story is a little different that some of the...

My story is a little different that some of the others. I was always pretty happy with my breasts, and never thought seriously about getting implants. However, as I got older, I began to think that if my breasts started to sag significantly once I hit late 40s/50s, I would probably get implants. One day, it finally hit me that, heck I was already in my 40s so why wait much longer.

I'm happy you went for it ! Congrats !

Thanks for sharing on RealSelf! I'm glad you're so happy with your results.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I reached out to my friend who is in medical field and had implants done several years ago. They look so great, and I figured between her medical background and her fantastic result, I wanted to go to her doctor. I looked Dr. Engler up online and found he had great reviews. So, I called his office and got an appointment to meet with him. I liked Dr. Engler immediately. I was very comfortable speaking with him and he was clearly extremely experienced. It was a little bit more to plan since I was coming in from Boston, but I was determined to go to the best doctor for such an involved proceedure with visually lasting effects, and I felt that doctor was Dr. Engler. Due to several events going on in my life over the next few months, I was very anxious to have the surgery as soon as possible. Thanks to their efforts to accommodate me, I was able to schedule the procedure within the time frame I needed. He and his staff called me several times in advance to go over details, track down my pre-op test results, and answer any questions. When the week of the surgery arrived, there were additional challenges that came up in my schedule, complicated by the fact that I was coming in from out of state. Dr Engler and his entire office coordinated things so that I was able to come in a little later on my scheduled day andI proceed with the surgery. He and his staff actually stayed after hours to accomodate me, for which I was so incredibly grateful. After surgery, Dr. Engler called me for the next 8 days to check on my healing. He answered any questions that I had, and called both during the day and later at night to check in. After the first week, I sent him a photo, and we were both very pleased with my results! I scheduled a follow up appointment for the following week, which was again very easy to schedule. Overall, I really can't recommend Dr Engler enough, due to his experience, professionalism, and flexibility in working with someone coming in from out of town. I am several weeks out, and feeling and looking great. Thank you, Dr. Engler and his entire staff!