Absolutely Amazing!!! - New York, NY

My motivation was getting my volume and size...

My motivation was getting my volume and size restored that had been lost throughout years of dance and playing sports. The best part about this procedure was the recovery time being much quicker than I had originally anticipated!!! After reading countless blogs, websites, etc. I thought for sure I would be out of work for at least a week and realistically after the first 48 hours had passed, I felt 90% back in action! I am an active, healthy girl and I know that helped with the healing process but I think the biggest misconception is that this is a lengthy recovery which I truly don't believe so at all. I had this done on a Thursday and was back to my job on Monday morning which really says alot. I could not be happier with the size I chose and the silicone gel implants I opted to use!
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hyman is the most professional, caring plastic surgeon in all of NYC. I honestly could not have asked for a more perfect result.. He got me everything I wanted and then some!!! He was so attentive from day one, especially when I was super nervous in the beginning which I thought was such a plus. He makes you feel comfortable and confidant in knowing that you are making the best decision for yourself and I truly know that is why I chose to work with him. Dr. Hyman's entire staff was five-star and even after my procedure was over, they checked in with me regularly to see how I was doing. I seriously can not say enough great things about this Doctor, and having my breast augmentation with him was the best decision I could have ever made!!! He has taken my confidence to an all time high and I will 100% be going to him in the future if/when I ever need anything else done!!!

congrats
I forgot to add that! I had 375cc silicone gels from Mentor. I was a B to start and now I am a full C which is exactly what I was hoping for!

Thank you for sharing your experience on RealSelf. It's nice to hear from women who are one year post op and to know they are still happy with their results. How many cc's did you get and what type of implants? Glad to hear you had such an easy recovery. Congratulations!