27 Years Old, No Kids, Medium Built, 5'7", Pre-op Flat As a Board 34AAAAAAA, I Looked Like I Never Developed or Hit Puberty

Absolutely amazing is all I can say. Exceeded my...

Absolutely amazing is all I can say. Exceeded my expectations. Wanted to go for a Full C (really did want more but not enough breast tissue). Doc said I can go about 24CC's higher. I am 5 days post-op and VS measured me - 34DD. AWESOME. No Pain, barely took percocets. Just tightness/pressure. The entire staff made me feel comfortable before surgery, making jokes and even after. Didn't even know when I passed out from anesthesia - when I woke up, I wasn't even in pain!
Your post doest make sense.... Lol. How many ccs did you get? Under the muscle or over? Saline or silicone? High profile or moderate? Your still swollen dont buy bras till your third month, you will shrink :(
How does my post not make sense lol please explain
New York Plastic Surgeon

He is the best doctor out there in my opinion. Sense of humor, knows his stuff, and I don't know what he did during surgery but I had no pain post-op. And I'm serious !!! I'm not one to write reviews a lot, hate them, but this is well worth it. Worth the money, he exceeds your expectations. He follows up with you and calls you post-op to make sure you're doing alright. You can reach him whenever, wherever. Very caring! You can express how you want to look like, and he will do what he can to make that happen, without putting you in the danger zone. I just want everyone to know I am so extremely happy with my results and this changed my life. I must've emailed Dr. Schaffner 200 million times pre-op/post-op and he was attentive to ALL emails. Couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone of my friends.