Breast Augmentation Second Time Around - New York, NY

My experience with Dr Engler was very positive and...

My experience with Dr Engler was very positive and I would like to share this with anyone considering a breast augmentation.

12 years ago I had my 1st BA with saline at 360cc., since then my body changed and the implants got harder. I began the search for a plastic surgeon 2 years ago, my goal was to educate myself about treating the capsular contracture and getting larger silicone implants. With my small frame, many Dr. don't want to put larger implants, yet some said they can put any size I want. I know I want someone who would work with me on the size and with safety as a priority.

I consulted with no less than 10 plastic surgeons in NYC, got some idea about how to treat my capsular contracture, price and the size I can get. At last I chose Dr Engler due to his experience and price. I brought in pictures to show him what I wanted, and he educated me as to why I can or cannot have certain results. He has confidence in treating my CC & respect my wish for the size of implants. I had a breast lift, capsulatomy, and new silicone implants all at under $19K.

The recovery for this revision is so much better than the 1st time. During the first 5 days after the surgery, Dr Engler called 3 times a day to check on me. We had drains put in and were taken out on the 5th day, so the swelling was not so much. Over all my experience with Dr. Engler for this procedure was delightful, and I am glad to have decided to go with him.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Engler took his time during the procedure, his staff was very friendly and prepared me with very detail information for the surgery. I got new implants of 550cc, As an artist and designer myself, I appreciate his artistry, they turned out looking so beautiful. I am so pleased that he worked with me to get the look I want.

I'm glad you're so happy with your results. Thank you for sharing your experience!