I am 21 years old, - Brazilian Butt Lift - New York, NY

So i've been stalking this website for months!!...

So i've been stalking this website for months!! lol i am 21 years old, i have a 3 yr old daughter and my body has never been the same since. Before my daughter i had an amazing shape and had a fabolous booty after the baby it went down hill. So i finally decided now is the time. I found an amazing doctor in NYC. My procedure is July 30th, i am having liposuction done to my abdomen and my flanks. I'm about 5'6 and weigh about 158. I'm so nervous about the procedure i need some words of wisdom. I do want to have a nice round "bubble" as they call it lol. My doctors said 300-500 ccs is going to suite me perfect.

thanks nicki! im super hyped, i have seen his work hes really good and really knows how to make the female body more feminine. He doesnt really specialize in extra large booties but he has told me i will see excellent improvement with a more full behind. I want to put some before pictures up .. have to take some asap
hey undrefindbeauty, i was curious about going to bodycosmetica for a consultation. how was yours? except i want a tummy and lipo on the love handles done. are there prices reasonable? thanks in advance for answering. good luck on your ps decison!!!
Hey livluv there prices are a lil steep but my doctor is excellent! Ive see some of his work and im very comfortable choosing them. I work 1 block from bodycosmetica so it was convienet for me. I definatly say go for the consultation the staff is excellent its very clean and all the surgeons are good. Not to mention their financing options are very good. Do you live in the city?

Im becoming super anxious, the surgery is in about...

Im becoming super anxious, the surgery is in about 33 days away and its all i can think about. Im just wondering how its going to be when i wake up .. What type of pills will i need to help the bruising, i just need some advice :)
Hi I've also contacted body cosmetica and I wanted to know how are their financing plans?
How were the results?
good luck :) @livluv
New York Plastic Surgeon

I heard about Dr. Hyman from a close friend of mine who had a breast aug. done by him. I went to his website (bodycosmetica.com) and checked out his profile and his before and after pictures and he seemed to be really good. I made my appointment with Body Cosmetica and it was amazing. His staff is so friendly, they made me seem right at home not to mention there financing options are great.