Why, Why, Can't I Find the Right Doctor? - New York

Im 22 with 2 kids 5'9'' and weigh 160, I cant find...

Im 22 with 2 kids 5'9'' and weigh 160, I cant find no docter. I had 2 consulation in PA both said they do BBL but could not produce 1 piture WTF. (Dont waste my time.) When I asked How many BBL you do? one said she does about 1 a year and it LOOKS like a easy job. The other doc showed me a piture of a body builder who did not have a ass it was the same as the before pic and I had to ask him twice as if he didnt not hear me the first time ask for the piture.

I need help I dont want to travel to Florida or Mexico to get the results that I know someone up north can do.

How to use cardboard and foam Really confused....
no new yourk doc,if you wanna get wt you want try florida or mexico..best wishes
welcome. im in jersey and i'm going to dr. sanjay lalla in west orange. i know a couple on here went to docs in PA and i think theres 3 or 4 docs that some of the girls went to in NY. u just gotta look it up tho cuz i can't remember their names. sry. much success to ya

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us. Sorry you're having a hard time finding a doctor. You can use our doctor finder feature, to search for board certified doctors, throughout the USA. Just click ont he city/state and then on the treatment type. It will bring up the doctors in that area.

Hope this helps!