I Am Saving Money for This Procedure - New York

I am only 16 years old. I have been very...

I am only 16 years old. I have been very uncomfortable with my body since I found out what the ideal body image should look like.

I get my first job at olive garden in February, they pay 10 dollars an hour. I will be saving all my money for this procedure and I am well dedicated to it. It's very expensive but I have a very supportive mind. I know I will feel confident in myself once I've done everything. If I accomplish this goal I will be so proud of myself, in which I never have been.

Hi there,

Welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us.

Have you spoken to your friends and family about wanting this procedure done? Do you have support from them?

I have support from my friends.Most of them think its cool that I want something this bad in life that I'm starting at 16 to start wanting and saving up for it, som people think its unnecessary and weird. My family just look at me and laugh. They don't think I need it nor can get the money for it.

Well it's good that you have the support of your friends. When are you hoping to have surgery? Being only 16 your body may change still.

New York Plastic Surgeon

I looked up how much a brazillian butt lift cost on google and this led me to him.