Round Two with Dr Kenneth Francis - New York, NY

day 5

Feeling so much better tdy

swelling on ankles

had to cut my garment because too tight

thighs the next day of surgery

week later

day 11

Still lots of swelling

post op tmrw

Going for post OP tmrw....gona find out how many cc I got this time.

so went to my post op ystrdy

And found out that i got 500 ccs in each butt this time so first time 775+500=1275 all together....feeling gr8. thank god

two weeks post op picx

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

I just love dr francis work and will be going back to him for my future surgeries if any ;) He made me feel so comfortable in my pre and post appts, answered all my questions and concerns. His office is so clean and his staff his so professional. my sugery was at 6 am and i was out by 12 from his clinic. I was in pain when i woke up but nurse gave me pain in iv so was alrite after that. His anesthesiologist is my fav one of his team because he just makes you feel so relax and comfortable before surgery. Overall i am satisfied with doctor francis work.

Looking good
Was this implants or bbl
I love your results
Omg you have ass!You came out looking great wow and as time goes by that thing(ass) will get bigger!Lol congrats!
Thanx babe
Do you have any before pics? Did you have any problems with your doc suggesting a TT? Or do you have any kids? I'm curious bc we have similar shapes and your outcome is UMPH!
I will put some b4 picx and test doc mentioned me getin mini tt but I refused. I do have two kids that's why I hve all those horrific stretch marks.
Sorry for typos....I meant yes my doc....
I have two kids also. I'm scared my skin won't attach to my abdominal wall. Has yours? Did your doctor say anything abt having diastasis (abdominal muscle seperation)?

Your photos look awesome, hope your post-op goes well! Keep us updated!

Ass.com that bootay is on point. Congrats.
U look amazing. God Bless u.
Thanx babe
How tall and how much u weight?
I am 5.5 and 145 pounds
Hey how much will it be my first time getting the brazilian but lift I want a big ass ! How many CC's should I use? How much you think im looking at to spend
Nearly 9 thousand dollard and u need atleast 700 cc to begin with for big ASS
How many ccs did u get?
750cc
Hope that your recovery is speedy second time around. Sending you prayers your way. God bless and get some rest. You look absolutely awesome by the way.
Thanx juliaelaine.....doing fine babe
Girl you got STACK!!!!! #WOP!
Yeap i got it now...hope its stays lol
It will! Positive thinking!