BBL Reloaded: Pretty Hurts! - New York

Ladies I have pretty much made up my mine that I...

To first read my BBL Part 1 review, please click here.

Ladies I have pretty much made up my mine that I am going for a second round of BBL! I can't believe that I am actually doing this AGAIN! I think I have also pretty much made up my about which PS I am going to...Dr. Schulman in New York. I have always admired his work and I considered him for my first BBL. I ended up ruling him out because for some reason I thought that he used drains...he doesn't!

So I had my phone consultation ($100) on Monday and I discussed the areas that I wanted to improve. As I mentioned in my first review I am interested in slimming down and smoothing out my hips and also filling in so flat areas on my cheeks. He looked at my 4.5 month post op pics and agreed that my shape could be improved. He said that he thinks that some of the fat was added a little too high this giving me a squarish look. I will note that he stated that Dr. Perry is a great surgeon. After discussing what I wanted we came to the conclusion that he will likely not be able to make my butt bigger (I don't want it bigger) but he can improve the overall shape of my butt and hips!

I spoke with one of his assistants to discuss costs and possible surgery dates. The BBL price covers lipo of the back, flanks, and inner and outer thighs. I asked about auctioning my mons pubis not "auctioning!" SUCTIONING my mons pubis and she said it would be $2000 extra! What...for that little triangle?!! Lol, I was like Nevermind I just keep my fat cat. She explained that it costs so much extra because the staff have to flip me while I am under anesthesia and use all new sterile equipment. The BBL doesn't include stomach lipo so there wouldn't be a need for flipping without that additional area.

I am currently looking at 2/26/15 for my surgery date...that's exactly one year after my first round. Initially I was thinking about late October, early November but I decided to wait. I won't be able to show my body off too much during the winter anyway so I might as well give my body and my pockets a little more time. I haven't reserved my date yet since I have to put down a 10% deposit before doing so. I don't think the deposit is refundable so I just want to really make sure that it's what I want before I commit to it. I am posting pics of what I currently look like some pictures will be flattering others not so much. Feel free to visit my first BBL review for details on that experience. Smooches

Big booty tiny waist solution

I found this website that sells customized jeans. I haven't ordered any from here as I have been able to fit back into some of my old jeans. This website seems cool because they can copy old jeans that you have and customize them to fit your big booty and tiny waist :-)

Pics! No garments...

Earlier Surgery Date

So I stated before that I wanted to have surgery in late February at my one year month. However I am excited and want to have this surgery earlier. I plan to call the office tomorrow and see if they have anything available in November. I would consider late October but I think Her Royal Thickness B4R said that they are booked for October. I guess I better get started on my iron pills! I keep you guys posted. I'm posting some recent pics. I'm actually a couple of pounds lighter than in the pics since I have been doing heated yoga everyday and watching what I eat for the past 1.5 weeks. I know that's not that long lol but my body responds pretty well to diet and exercise. Well at least til I get to those last 10 or so pounds. I will say that I feel like I gain more weight in my upper arms now although I had my arms lipo...that sucks...maybe it's my imagine. Anyway I'm guess ready to get this revision over with so that I can get back to living life. I have been feeling so great since I've started back working out consistently and I am dreading having to take a break from that again. At least this time I should be in better shape. Last time I had surgery I hadn't been working out for several months beforehand so I was really out of shape after the surgery although my waist was small. Anyway I'm rambling as I often do. Here are some pics. Almost 6.5 months post op 1st BBL.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Hey Lady :) FIERCE.
Trying to be like you :-)
Wow!!! You look amazing!!!
Thank you!
I still say you look good especially in them jeans!
Thanks girl. I must admit, yes I do lol! These happen to be flattering outfits But there is definitely room for improvement. I don't want my butt bigger though I just need to fill in a few spots.
Girlllll, fluffington??? Looking good.
Thanks hunni bunni! I think it did fluff a bit but so did the rest of me lol.
Is that the trick.... Maybe I should try that.
Well I'm actually trying to slim back down. I never really got back into the swing of working out post surgery but I'm working on it now. Like I said my primary focus now is not for a bigger butt, I want smoother, less wide hips so even if I only have just a little bit of fat to fill in my booty that's fine with me.
I definitely see your vision, although I'd trade for your shape any day. Just a few months left to go.
I wish we could actually trade since we are both coveting each other's bods!
How did you fit all that in those jeans???????? Round 2?????? :) Can you say BUTT GREED? LOL JK. GO BIG OR Go Home!
Thanks Bella! I fit it in because they are leggings! I don't want my butt bigger. My main thing is that I want my hips smaller and just a few spots filled in on the booty ;-)
You mean JEGGINS?!!! You fooled me!! They look nice :) I need some of those. i have black ones but they fit horrible and smash my Bootay. :/ I think you look GREAT as is.
Yea Jeggins!!! The brand that I'm wearing is HUE. I have some other ones that don't look so great too.
whoa mine too from macy's they are black! great minds think alike ;)
I agree ;-)
YAY! LOL Happy Sunday!
Happy Sunday! I just finished an awesome yoga class. About to cook some dinner now :-)
Enjoy! I just indian food. Chicken biryani,naan&butter chicken.
Sounds good!
DELISH! :)
You look great! Your waist is tiny.
Thanks luv. I was just looking through all your pics again last night! Dr. Schulman really transformed that backside girl and that olive green dress is major!