BBL Reloaded: Pretty Hurts! - New York/ Where can I stay !?!

Ladies I have pretty much made up my mine that I...

To first read my BBL Part 1 review, please click here.

Ladies I have pretty much made up my mine that I am going for a second round of BBL! I can't believe that I am actually doing this AGAIN! I think I have also pretty much made up my about which PS I am going to...Dr. Schulman in New York. I have always admired his work and I considered him for my first BBL. I ended up ruling him out because for some reason I thought that he used drains...he doesn't!

So I had my phone consultation ($100) on Monday and I discussed the areas that I wanted to improve. As I mentioned in my first review I am interested in slimming down and smoothing out my hips and also filling in so flat areas on my cheeks. He looked at my 4.5 month post op pics and agreed that my shape could be improved. He said that he thinks that some of the fat was added a little too high this giving me a squarish look. I will note that he stated that Dr. Perry is a great surgeon. After discussing what I wanted we came to the conclusion that he will likely not be able to make my butt bigger (I don't want it bigger) but he can improve the overall shape of my butt and hips!

I spoke with one of his assistants to discuss costs and possible surgery dates. The BBL price covers lipo of the back, flanks, and inner and outer thighs. I asked about auctioning my mons pubis not "auctioning!" SUCTIONING my mons pubis and she said it would be $2000 extra! What...for that little triangle?!! Lol, I was like Nevermind I just keep my fat cat. She explained that it costs so much extra because the staff have to flip me while I am under anesthesia and use all new sterile equipment. The BBL doesn't include stomach lipo so there wouldn't be a need for flipping without that additional area.

I am currently looking at 2/26/15 for my surgery date...that's exactly one year after my first round. Initially I was thinking about late October, early November but I decided to wait. I won't be able to show my body off too much during the winter anyway so I might as well give my body and my pockets a little more time. I haven't reserved my date yet since I have to put down a 10% deposit before doing so. I don't think the deposit is refundable so I just want to really make sure that it's what I want before I commit to it. I am posting pics of what I currently look like some pictures will be flattering others not so much. Feel free to visit my first BBL review for details on that experience. Smooches

I see what you mean about the squarish hips but your body is still bangin!
I know girl the hips messed it up. I really don't want much more butt. Hopefully round 2 will do the trick. Thanks for the compliment babe.
Well...just know you're going to be looking reeeeeal good out there in them streets when he's done. You're already looking pretty good as is. But I feel the same way...I want it perfect, not almost perfect. Any imperfections for me & I think I will do the same thing.

Big booty tiny waist solution

I found this website that sells customized jeans. I haven't ordered any from here as I have been able to fit back into some of my old jeans. This website seems cool because they can copy old jeans that you have and customize them to fit your big booty and tiny waist :-)
Good luck 2nd time around. I just had my BBL 3 weeks ago & I still look like a square. Girl, I can't do this again. The only thing that is helping me is that I actually had a butt b4 my BBL. My dr transferred the smallest amount of fat I have ever seen (480cc per butt). I'm hoping my waist gets smaller to help it look bigger. I will be following you and wishing you All the Success with BBL #2.
Thank you doll. Yea I said that I would only do one round as well but I have to even out these hips. It's still pretty early for you so hopefully your waist will strink more. 480 cc per cheek is quite stingy but at least you wete already working with something. The first PS that I consulted said he would give me 400 cc per cheek for $15, 000! Ummm...no! I don't know how much I will get this time probably close to around that much since I used up most of my "virgin" fat already. It's cool I'm more concerned with fixing the shape now. I'm going to head over to your review now :-)
@nelly jelly you are my imaginary friend on here.i like reading your posts. It's my wish that someday I will get a bbl. wish you all the best.

Pics! No garments...

You look great! Your waist is tiny.
Thanks luv. I was just looking through all your pics again last night! Dr. Schulman really transformed that backside girl and that olive green dress is major!
Hey Nelly! I love his work too Dr.Shulman I was checking him out after I paid off Dr.P and he like an hour from me!

Earlier Surgery Date

So I stated before that I wanted to have surgery in late February at my one year month. However I am excited and want to have this surgery earlier. I plan to call the office tomorrow and see if they have anything available in November. I would consider late October but I think Her Royal Thickness B4R said that they are booked for October. I guess I better get started on my iron pills! I keep you guys posted. I'm posting some recent pics. I'm actually a couple of pounds lighter than in the pics since I have been doing heated yoga everyday and watching what I eat for the past 1.5 weeks. I know that's not that long lol but my body responds pretty well to diet and exercise. Well at least til I get to those last 10 or so pounds. I will say that I feel like I gain more weight in my upper arms now although I had my arms lipo...that sucks...maybe it's my imagine. Anyway I'm guess ready to get this revision over with so that I can get back to living life. I have been feeling so great since I've started back working out consistently and I am dreading having to take a break from that again. At least this time I should be in better shape. Last time I had surgery I hadn't been working out for several months beforehand so I was really out of shape after the surgery although my waist was small. Anyway I'm rambling as I often do. Here are some pics. Almost 6.5 months post op 1st BBL.
I love your outfit choices. So cute and classy.
Thanks doll :-) I try not to go full thot lol
Lol. Smart. Thats what I said I was gonna do to....save the stroll clothes for special occasions only. Lol

I'm officially booked! Can I get a room.

So I have officially booked my surgery for December 4th! I paid my non refundable deposit of $1,050 on Wednesday. My preop is scheduled for 4p on Tuesday, December 3rd. Now that I have that taken care of I am working on booking my flight and hotel. If I book the flight with Southwest right now I will pay $260 total including fees and taxes. The great news is that SW has free baggage :-) The hotel on the other hand may not be so affordable. I called a couple of the hotels that were suggested by Rachel, Dr. Schulman's patient coordinator. The first place I called was the Marriott. The cheapest rate for my 7 day stay was the non cancellation rate totaling $2,478! The regular rate is $2,655. I asked about the Mt. Sinai rate and it's the same as the non cancellation prepay rate. Next I called the Franklin and that was even more expensive. The Mt. Sinai rate for a smaller room is $2,699.34! After I declined to book the rep informed me that the prices may not be the same if I call back later. Sheez I was thinking to myself I hope I call back and the rates are cheaper. Gosh, for the price of my room I can just about get a whole nother Bbl in the DR! Anyway, I didn't call the other three hotels, The Wales, The Mark, and The Surrey but I did check them out online last night and it's pretty much the same price range. Actually they might be more expensive. I might call them later. I guess I'm leaning toward the Marriott right now since it is the most convenient and closest to the surgical center. I also plan to look into Airbnd to see if anything is available. I wish I was more familiar with NYC. I can't find any Schulman dolls that really talk about their lodging and travel in NY. Most but not all of the reviews that I have read seem to be from the area. Anyway, if any of you have any ideas for affordable lodging holla at your girl!
Sorry she is from Jersey but i'm sure she can give you some good advice. Hope this helps.
Thanks luv and happy Sunday! I actually just booked an apartment via Airbnb! 10 days for $1096!
That's very reasonable for NYC. You got a great deal,YAY!

Stylishly furnished NYC Apartment!

Ladies I have booked my flight from Chicago to NY for $129. I didn't book my return flight yet but I plan to soon. I have also booked my lodging! Through Airbnb.com I rented a stylish apartment in Washington Heights for $1069/10 days! I decided to stay for a few more days than planned since I'm only paying $100/night. I will have the complete 1 BR apartment to myself. My boyfriend will stay with me from Dec 3-Dec 8 which is 4 days post op so I hope I won't have to pay for a nurse. I'm I'll be good since this round 2 shouldn't be as bad as round 1. I was actually pretty good a couple days after my first surgery I just needed someone to drive me around really. Omg! I just thought about massages! I had forgotten about that. Well I'll look into that later.

I have included my correspondence with the hosts below. It answers questions concerning estimated travel times and taxi fare to/from the airport and the surgical centered. I'm still deciding if I will rent a car while my bf is there. I numbered the messages since they are in reverse order.

5. Thanks so much for booking with us! As we get closer to the arrival date we'll follow up with check-in details.

Thank you!
-Chie and Kay

4. The taxi expense from LGA to the apt would be about $50 - $60, at the most which should include tip. I would add an extra 15 min to be safe in terms of traffic.

The cost for a cab to the apartment to Park would be about $30 one way. I would add in another 15 min. to be safe to consider any potential traffic.

Take your time with the research! Let us know if you have any other questions.

Best,
-Chie and Kay

3. Thanks for your quick response. I am still very interested. I just want to do little more research before booking since you have a strict cancellation policy. I have a couple more questions. Do the estimated travel times take traffic into consideration? Do you know about how much a 30 m cab ride costs. Sorry for all of the questions I just want make sure I take all expenses into consideration so that I can plan accordingly.

2. Thanks so much for your interest in our place! If you're still interested, please go ahead and book the apartment. Unfortunately I can't give you the exact address of the apartment because Airbnb only allows us to disclose this to guests who have booked. Overall it should take about 30 - 45 min to get to LGA and perhaps 20 - 30 min to get to your appointment via cab.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

1. Hi Chie and Kay!

I live in Chicago and I will be having outpatient surgery at 950 Park Avenue New York, NY 10028. I am very interested in staying at your beautiful place during my recovery. You have great reviews and it seems to be a good location (I don't know much about NY) My boyfriend will accompany me for the first few days but he plans to leave on the Monday after we check-in. I will most likely catch a cab to the surgery facility and also to the La Guardia airport so I look forward to receiving the apartment address so that I can mapquest the distance between the locations.

Pics and Hosts' Description of Apartment

The Space

Hi everyone! Thank you for considering our apartment as your home-away from home as you explore everything that NYC has to offer! If you'd like to know the availability of the apartment, please review our calendar on the dates that you're interested in. It's always up-to date. If the dates that you're looking for are booked with this apartment, please check out our other location!

Please, please, please, also take the time to review the listing photos, apt description, and our reviews - they may help to answer any questions you might have, otherwise feel free to contact us. We try to respond as quickly as we can. :-)

About The Apartment:
-This listing is for an entire apartment rental (This means you have the ENTIRE apartment to yourself you will not share the space with anyone)
-The apartment is a one bedroom with a Queen bed
-There's a blow-up bed for a third guest, if needed
-Linens and towels are provided
-The apartment is on the 2nd floor of a Pre-War elevator building
-Internet access, cable, and video streaming (netflix, hulu, crackle, etc) are available for FREE
-Plates, glasses, utensils, and pots/pans are all available as well
-We do have a cat in the apartment. if that will be an issue please let us know prior to booking!
-For bookings over a $700, we do offer the option of paying in installments if it makes things easier for you!
-We do not charge any additional fees (i.e. cleaning fee, security deposit and etc.)
-There's street parking but that's fairly difficult to get close to the building. We would recommend using a parking garage which is just 2 blocks away from the apt. The daily rates are really cheap.

Transportation:
-The A express train is on the corner, a couple of feet from the apartment! You can get to Time Square in 20 minutes with this subway line from the apartment!

Check-in Check-out:
-Check-in and Check-out times are flexible based on the apartment's availability.

The neighborhood:
-The area is located in Upper Manhattan, it's called Fort George.
-The area has TONS of great restaurants, coffee shops, bars, and markets, all within walking distance.
-The area has a wonderful park called Fort Tryon Park, also within walking distance.
-The area is definitely safe (We wouldn't live here if we felt otherwise)

Thanks for your time and we hope that you choose our place! :-)

Chie (pronounced "Chay") and Kay
Yes we rhyme :)
Hey girly girl luv the family reactions and your bby cuzn! I knw ur excited snt r2
Typo ....about
Congrats hun!!!!! Can't wait to see your new results. I've been considering going back as well, mainly for lipo of my back rolls, and smooth out the back of my thigh under the cuff. I wont be touching my bum though.
New York Plastic Surgeon