BBL with Doctor Salama Aug 6th 2013

Ready to go. Getting my bbl in the beginning of...

Ready to go. Getting my bbl in the beginning of august. Not sure how many cc's i should get. I want it big but i don't wanna look crazy lol. So far i've gained 10 pounds. I hope that's enough. I've had a bbl before and saw no difference. The first time was with my tummy tuck in nyc and he just added 60 cc's which now i see is nothing. I'm very excited and very nervous at the same time. Couldn't wait and now that its close, Im getting scared. I'm going alone. Which makes this much scarier then before. Wish me luck ladies.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

what i'm hoping to achieve

here are some wish pics

my current pics

This is what my ass looks like now. I want more hips. I hope the weight i put one is enough for the big ass i want lol

i went to DR for half the price.....
yes i know, I've seen your post before with Yily but i'm not from DR or know anyone who had work done there before that had a good experience. I see you did yours. Came out great.

date's getting closer to fast. I got my packet today

date's getting closer to fast. I got my packet today but i don't think i can get the lab work in time. :-( my doctor has no appointments till next week. then i need to book a hotel but i won't until i know i past my blood work. oh god i'm a nervous wreck

Congrats on your date switch dr Salama is the best, this surgery changed my life I LOVE my results! I'm almost 5 months po

is anyone going that would like to split a hotel? in early aug 2013

is anyone going that would like to split a hotel? My date is aug 6th with doctor salama.

yes i've watched your progress and you have one of the most informative pages. I'm nervous as hell and I feel like there's not enough time to get it together. I still need lab work and a hotel. plus all of the supplies. I don't even know where to begin. and i'm going solo.

went to the doctor today

went to the doctor today. Had my labs done. I hope they finish them in time. Only two weeks left. Wanted to wait till i have my results before i pay for my room and flight. Plus still haven't found anyone who can come with me.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

here's two months post after my tummy tuck

Here's two months post after my tummy tuck with Dr Douglas steinbrech. I've gained 15 for this surgery since then.

You're gonna look amazing! I can't wait til my day. I'm going to Salama next year I'm still saving.
Thanks, I'm scared
Tic toc almost time

Still waiting for med clearance

Still waiting for med clearance and having issues getting the time off from my job. Because of that i haven't booked my flight. Hardly no time left, getting nervous. If having this done isn't stressful enough.

How is everything going, girl I had sx on Tuesday and on the Thursday before I didn't have all the money and didn't know where I was getting it from, by Friday (the deadline to pay) they where paid in full and I was coo, If it is meant to be its meant to be don't worry
Wow! 1 week and 1 day! I'm excited for you. Please keep your blog up to date so we can see the results. Hope everything works out for you at your job

finally booked my flight today. Just need clearance and the hotel.

finally booked my flight today. Just need clearance and the hotel.

yeah i hope so. It makes the experience more nerve wrecking then just worrying about the surgery.
Yes i will keep you guys updated with pics and info. This site really helps people. thank god for it. I would be lost lol. oh my god to think, Next week this time i could be laid up with the biggest booty lol

Does anybody know about transportation to Dr Salama's

Does anybody know about transportation. I know they use to pick people up from the airport and take you to your appointment and even food shopping but i was told no more when i called Dr. Salama's office. Is there another service anyone's tried?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

ok ladies, I've been cleared by my doctor

ok ladies, I've been cleared by my doctor. I am now paid in full and ready to leave tomorrow. Does anyone have a number for transportation? I called dr salamas office Friday and the number they gave me has been disconnect for irean. Not sure if its the wrong number or if her phone is really off.

Thinking about going with Salama as well. Hope your sx goes smooth. Cant wait to see the results.
Wishing you well on your surgery and recovery. Praying for you!
I'm happy for you....God Bless..enjoy your newness in life...

made it to Florida

Hello ladies
ok im here in Florida. Landed safely and went to salamas office to fill out paper work. I ended up using matty who picked me up from the airport, drove me to my appointment and then took me to target for supplies and food. I ended up staying at the Hampton inn. Salamas patients get a discount. Reg price was 150 I think and with his corporate discount came to 103. A night plus tax. Hotel is good. Clean and parently they're used to having people with bbl's here lol. I asked the maid to put a plastic cover on my mattress to keep blood from spilling. The hotel has a pool, refrigerator, microwave, and free WiFi. It's also located 10 minutes from salamas office and 20 minutes from Miami and two blocks from the ER. there's also a target and BestBuy 2 blocks away.

God bless! Happy healing!
Thanks :-)
Yeah Dr salama seems like the right choice. I guess ill see in the morning

measurements

tonight my measurements are:
36, 33, 42
Im 5'5 and weight at 159

Happy healing!
good luck and happy healing
Prayers r with u! U will be smokin!

hey ladies

Hey ladies. Just wanted to tell everyone I was ok. Im in alot of pain so I'll update u guys later.

Happy healing..
happy healing;) I know u look great
Happy Healing, it will get better. Take it day by day! My booty hurt just thinking of that first week..lol eat, drink, take meds and walk!!!

pics

Ok. Here's some pics

So glad everything went ok. It's crazy I don't know you but I was thinking about your surgery and I couldn't wait to see pics! Please update when you're feeling better and have on a hot new outfit. Lol. Take care of yourself!
Looking good!
You look amazing Hun..lHappy healing doll...#Salamafied

first massage

I have my first massage tomorrow any tips on dealing with the pain

Congrats my new big booty Salamabooty sista we family now I'm 5 months po and loving it
Yayyyy!! hopefully I made it through the worse
Hello, does the pain medication help at all or is it that bad? I'm really nervous about that.

pics

New pics.

U look awesome. I had Aug 8th. How r u coming along?
Im doing ok. It was a lot more pain then I expected. Im hoping its big enough. I look at the before and after pic and I know im going to lose some plus im still very swollen. How about yourself?
Looking great! Where the hell did he get the fat from? You didn't look like u had any!

booty

Trying on dresses

Amazing you look Hun..I'm on my way there now....
U having your bbl already?
Absolutely!!!! Yes

feeling great

Hey ladies. Today is my first day back on track. I feel so much better. I can stand up straight and walk. I still get tired fast but sooooo much better then yesterday. I had the back drain removed today and go for the front drain tomorrow.

massages in NYC area?

Had my last appointment today. I fly back home tomorrow. Does anyone know a good place to get massages in NYC area?

ahh girl we had ours on the same day. mine was with dr. m. I am still here till saturday and the drains are not out yet. did the massages help?
What are your measurements now?
36, 28, 45

hey

Hey ladies. Im back home now. I stood up the whole flight back. I use my boppy during takeoff and landing but as soon as the flight was in motion I'm just stood in the back by the bathrooms lol. I got tired very easily it took a lot out of me but I'm back home now. I have now switch to a stage 2. I'm wearing a tighter garment with memory foam stuff inside and a corset on top of that. I start with the board next week. the garment is tough to sleep with but you will eventually get used to it.

my current measurements are:

36, 28, 45
160 lbs
arms are 13 inches ( they still have a lot of fluid in them)

I still have fluid in my back and stomach but they removed my drains. she told me how important it is to keep my garment on to keep the fluid from coming. overall I'm happy with my results. my boyfriend saw me for the first time and couldn't stop staring lol. he said it's a big difference.

WOW! THATS A WHOLE LOTTA BOOTY GIRL!!! I SEE U HUNNY!
Lol thanks. I feel like it looks bigger then it did when I got out of surgery. Lol
massages to me were bitter sweet. Painful but i felt relaxed afterwards but it only lasted for that day. They took out my drains before I left. She said I still had fluid so when I'm in the shower I massage my stomach and push out whatever I can from the hole the drain left.

clothing for big bootys lol

You girls who already have gotten this done, what do u do about clothing. Im ready to head back to work and I have nothing but sundresses and leggings. Does anyone know of any brand name or online shop for clothing that properly fits?

Pzi jeans makes clothes for our build, I have had a hell of a time a 27"waist and 47" booty aint easy to fit
Lol yes indeed it isn't. Thanks I'll look into that brand.
There aren't really any brands for big butts per se without heading into plus size clothing. You may have to order sizes a bit bigger in the waste unfortunately. That's what I heard other ladies doing. You could also get them altered afterwards. Shouldn't cost more than $20 or so.

three weeks today

Hey ladies. Three weeks and im feeling so much better. I still wake up sore and stiff but once I walk around I loosen up. I'm currently wearing my garment stuff with foam and a size small corset on top. it feels Ok now so I guess is time to switch to a extra small.

Hey ladies. things are great with the surgery. Im now 36 27 44.5 Booty went down a little but so did the waist. Bigbootytinywaist is 100 percent right about your after care being just as important as your surgery. This ain't ez but it worth it. I've been in the garment 24 /7. it only comes off when its being washed or im in the shower. I am now a small which I can wear in comfort means time to go smaller lol. it's getting expensive cause in four days I shrink in size but Im counting this as surgery price. I can no longer walk down the street without people looking lol. I thought it was getting to small but from people's reactions still I guess not. Even with the foam stuffed in my corset, u can still see the difference. My boyfriend can't wait. I've only had sex once since the surgery. Doctor said 6 weeks which is a long time to have a man waiting lol. I haven't sat down yet. Not even on my pillow or yoga mat. Im waiting till week 6 to use my pillow. My paid money for this ass and I wanna keep it lol. I've gotten use to sleeping on my stomach. It was hard at first but I put pillow under my stomach and pelvic area. it relieves the pressure off my back. Yayyyy only two weeks left.
Did you find anything on Pzi? Cause I never could but i realized I'm also 6'1" so that is entirely another issue. Lol
I actually did http://www.pzijeans.com/mobile/default.aspx#Home

4 week mark

You go girl it will be well worth it now that I'm 6 months if feel the hard work paid off and all I have to do is maintain
When did u start sitting again? I have a little more then a week left but I don't wanna lose any fat back there. and also when did you stop getting massages. I go once or twice a week then I do my own rub down in the shower every morning. I noticed I feel a lot better when I do it. But this is a long process before you get back to normal.

corset

I switched today from a small stuffed with foam to a extra small corset. Im currently a size 27. Took 5 minutes to get it on and felt like I couldn't breathe but im ok now. Glad its getting cooler in Ny cause ive had some hot days with these things on. This is my final corset so I got a good one. Tomorrow I head into my final week. Still not sitting yet and plan on continuing. Butts still at a 44.5. I expect my waist to be at a 26 by the end of my six week. As soon as I can get a little room is the corset, I will stuff this one with foam as well. seems it has to be unbearable for it to work. Have 3 more massages left. I love them now. gives me an excuse to leave my corset off. Love those breaks.

pictures

New pixs ladies

Can you provide more side angles w/o garments on please?
Lookin good! Where did you get the corset from?
New off of ebay. Stores had it but ebay was cheaper. $55 with shipping.

boobs

hey ladies, back to salama now to get the boobs done. I go in on august 7th. breast lift with implant. yayyyyy!

Can you please post more pictures of your butt. Has is loss volume
Miami Plastic Surgeon