Need More Information on BBL in Dominican Republic - New York, NY

Hello All, I stumbled upon this site last week and...

Hello All, I stumbled upon this site last week and can't seem to get away from it. I am so curious about the BBL procedure. I really want to enhance my shape. I would like all the necessary information needed to carry out the process. Also give me all the tips, do's and don'ts. I would like a doctor who's safe and uses up to date materials and instruments in addition to a clean hospital/ surgery facility. Is it advisable to get this done before I have a kid? Who would be the best surgeon for this job? I dont want to spend more than $4000. Thanks in advance for all your feedback.

Read all you can read on here and the Internet, I second the dr's that Bblready913 mentioned, I myself am going with Duran. Also there's Cabral who lots of girls are going to.
Dra. Yily de los Santosis popular, and I'm scheduled with her for the 26th...however, you should check out her work, reviews on real self and her website. I personally know people who have gone to Dra Walkiris Robles; I believe she does all inclusive packages. Dra. Augustina Duran is another favorite on RS, but I don't know much about her. I've also heard of a Dra. Baez. Read the reviews, do your research and go w your gut. As for pricing, you will most certainly spend more than 4k...a bbl procedure alone costs about 3k (mine is 3200) and you've got to factor transportation, lodging, pre and post op supplies...etc. Happy Hunting!
Thank you so much. I am having mixed feelings because I want the change done to my body but I don't want to be in pain and uncomfortable in addition to hearing some of the horror/death stories of surgeries gone wrong.
I received a quote from Dr. Bello. Here's all the information she sent. the price for the surgery you are requesting (BBL) is US$3,800 Includes: *Airport pick up. *Plastic surgeon evaluation. *Anesthesia. * Laboratory exams and X-ray. *Cardiovascular evaluation. *Free of charge follow ups. *7 Days stay, were you will be with a trained and experienced Staff in the matter of your surgery. Also your necessary meals for your recovery are included. We also have the free charges calls to EEUU and internet. Important to know: *Remember to bring some extra money, about US$1,000, for anything extra you might need. *Bring a companion if possible. *You most do cardiovascular exercises (bicycle, walking, etc.) 1 hour daily. *Also we need to raise your hemoglobin; you must eat a lot of (meat, green vegetables, liver). * It’s very important you take 2 pills of iron and folic acid every day since they also increase hemoglobin and take 1 pill of a multi-vitamin a day. *We suggest you get evaluated by your primary doctor before you come to us so he can correct any anemia or other medical condition that you might have. *Must stop smoking (if you do) and stop the birth control pills 3 weeks before the surgery. Things you must bring for your personal care: *Baby wipes. *Menstrual pads. *Ensure, 12 units, any flavor you prefer. *Jogging pants. *Tank tops (the kind men use under shirts that are made of cotton). What to do to confirm your date? To confirm the date you are coming you should deposit US $500, this is from the total cost of surgery, on behalf of LUIS SERRANO, by WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM OR CARIBE EXPRESS. Our address is El Vergel St. #57-A, El Vergel, Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom. and the telephone number is 809-472-1199 and 347 565 8398 free of charges number. You have to buy your ticket from Monday to Thursday from 7 am to 5 pm. The airport is LAS Americas, city Santo Domingo, remember to send us your ticket confirmation to make sure we send our driver to pick you up to the airport Is very important you follow the indications we have send you, because of that depends the success of the procedure and recovery.
From what I know, you will spend more. I have been checking into Baez lately. It looks like even in the DR cost are closer to 5k. Dont forget travel, recovry house, meds, etc.
Ok, thank you.