9 Mnths Post Pop Brazilian Butt Lift - New York, NY

Hello ladies, I just want to start by saying that...

Hello ladies, I just want to start by saying that I want to thank my doctor (dr.shahine)so much for giving me the body of my dreams.Not only is Dr.Shahine a great person but am excellent doctor. I can say that my confidence is now 100 x more than 9 mnths ago thanks to my new body.
I do have to say that I did gain a little of weight in order to stay with the fat transferred to my butt. Besides that I still happy with my body and it looks great and am thankful made the right choice in picking Dr.Shahine.

Thanks for taking time 9 months later to post pics. So many ladies disappear.
Hmph! I don't see any pics! Is it because I'm trying to view from my phone?
Nevermind, I can see them now. *shrugs* Great results!

Bbl

Hi girls thanks for your comments .yes I am very happy with my results here am posting more pictures .. I love doctor Shahine work and this is my way of thanking him.
@callmemommy, "fake profile and fake comments" hmmm... You mean yours?
fake profile and fake comments
@ callmemommy please I careless what you think I am happy with my body that's all and don't comment if you don't like what you see ...

BBL and Vaginoplasty Totally Satisfied!!!

Well this is an update from my brazilian butt lift I had done wt Dr Ayman Shahine 2012 and my recent vaginoplasty done in sept 10 2013 .My bbl is still in great shape even with the few pounds I gained since my surgery and it has mostly gone to my buttocks.I can say I love my results overall it's why this September 2013 I had a vaginoplasty with Dr. Shahine because I not only love the results I had with my bbl but because I trust him and know I was in good hands .It has been 4 months since my vaginoplasty and I am amazed by his work . I can truly say Dr. Shahine knows a women's body he gave me a beautiful body ,vagina which my husband loves. Me being a mommy and having a child of 9 lbs never made me feel comfortable again down there . My marriage was in chaos and heading towards divorce since my sex life was left a side since I was not comfortable wt myself since the birth of my son. However thanks to doctor Shahine at this point I feel like am on my second honey moon .My life is at the best and am the happiest ever . Dr .Shahine makes magic is all I can say and he is a professional..!! .
You look great! How many cc's did u get? Its great that you are showing other PS surgeons n the NYC other than dr. Schullman so keep the pics coming of your progress!
You look good!
Dr. Ayman Shahine

Excellent Doctor listens to what you want.