Great BBL Experience from NYC -New York, NY

As Asian girls, we are not really known to have a...

As Asian girls, we are not really known to have a perky butt. Dancing is my favorite activity. But I always have some concern about my flat bottom. So I decided to go for BBL procedure. I live in NY state currently. So I would like to find a doctor in Toronto or NYC. After consulting with a few famous doctors, I decided to go with Dr. Schulman. Because he is the only doctor who is actually really confident about putting in 800cc fat into each of my butt cheeks. He is very patient about answering questions and following up with emails. And he has a lot of press in mass media, which shows great reputation and fame. My mother is a doctor. She made me believe great doctor comes with rich experiences. Dr. Schulman performs 6-8 BBL procedures per week, which should build him great surgical hands.

My natural weight is 120-124lbs. I am 5’6” in height, with 34D chest and 37”hips. I have been slowly gaining weight after I decided to get the BBL done. During the consultation, my weight went up to 128lbs,. Between the consultation and my surgery I have about 2months. So I gradually gained some weight after that. On the surgical day, I reached 131lbs, which was my record high in my life. I told Dr. Schulman I cannot stand with my weight any more. He said” Do not worry about it, all the extra weight will come off.”

I was the first one on that day. My surgery went quite smoothly. Dr. schulman’s staff are very professional and caring. The surgical center is very clean and well organized. Especially thanks to my surgical nurse J. She took great care of me from beginning to the end. I was told I behave nice and peaceful during the anesthesia. To my surprise, Dr. Schulman removed 6.8 liters of fat. 2650 was from abdomen, and 3250 was from back. 900cc of stable fat tissues were placed in each of my butt cheeks.

My post-surgery week one was tough. The percocet was giving me headaches, so I had to switch to extra strength Ibuprofen and then moved away from pain medications as fast as my body could allow to relieve my mind and constipation. My husband took great care of me. He cooked me low sodium food and made sure I have enough nutrition taken by feeding me fruit (watermelon, high water content fruit), organic yogurt etc. Sleeping on the stomach was really difficult for me. Because my body was swollen and stiff, so my chest was deeply compressed. Breathing became a big problem. Eventually, I bought a face down pillow from ComforTan, which has been a savior.

Going to bathroom was a big challenge for both of us. We woke up about 5 times every night to go to No.1. It was impossible to sit on the toilet seat. Eventually I invented a nice way to solve the problem. The red plastic Solo cup, which is available in every store is the best urinal device. It can be easily held between your thighs without falling down.

I was able to take a shower on day 5. After taking off my garment, it was quiet scary. My whole body, especially my thighs and abs were really bruised. I could not get it down without my husband’s help.

My recovery sped up day by day after the first week. After the surgery I was 145lbs. On the end of the second week, I went down to 140lbs. Now I am 26 days out and weigh 134lbs. The size of my hip was 43 2 days after surgery. I was so worried my hip is going to be that big. I do not want a dramatic huge bottom, which can be very distracting for my other nice features. Luckily, the hip size dropped when my weight went down. My current measurement is 34D-26-40.5. My hip stayed in the same size since week three. Now I am a month out of the surgery. I still have some tightness and bruise around my abs, back and thighs. But I definitely look much better than before. I already picked up my dancing routine. I am very pleased by the result. I was wearing size 0 in jeans before, now I need to go to size 4 in jeans.

Shopping is quiet fun.The only thing make me feel bad is I will have to give away my millions of premium quality size 0 jeans. But I received so many compliments, even from other women, when I started dancing again with new pants on. All the pain has been paid off. Without Dr. Schulman’s professional team, I could not receive the best result. I highly recommend Dr. Schulman if you are considering to get BBL in Northeast coast area. I wish you all have a safe procedure and achieve a final happy result!
New York Plastic Surgeon

This is my first plastic surgery I have received. Dr. Schulman and his team provided me a safe procedure with professional guidance and the best result. Dr. Schulman is an elite surgeon who listens to the patient' s wish very well and achieves great result as he promises. It has been very pleasant to receive fast response from Dr. Schulman before the procedure and after after the surgery via email and phone call. His team is very well organized and trained. I am very pleased with my choice. I highly recommend Dr. Schulman as a body sculpture surgeon for everyone.