I'm a Cutie with a Very Little Booty - New York, NY

When I found this website I became hooked and was...

When I found this website I became hooked and was so surprised to see so many women feel the same way I do, anywho I live in NY so I'm looking for a PS in NYC. I went for a consultation with Dr. Francis he was was really nice as well as his assistant Anela, with some reviews I heard he is not aggressive with his lipo and he is conservative with the amount of CC's he put in your booty so I'm a little skeptical about choosing him. I was also looking at Dr.Jones at Lexington Surgery I may be wrong with the name but he's on Lexington has anyone gone to him?
I have a curvy body with a tight waist but it's just these love handles/back fat that gets in the way :( my measurements are 36-31-43. I have a booty but it doesn't have volume SMH...I workout 3 to 4 times a week and these flanks does not want to go away. I want this procedure done so I can feel sexier and more confident in my physical appearance this is for me and my family won't understand me because they would judge me so this is my little secret.
I wish you ladies all the luck in you BBL Journey

Does anyone know how to post pics?

Does anyone know how to post pics?

Thanks Lovethyself for all your post and reviews...

Thanks Lovethyself for all your post and reviews for Dr. Francis, it helped me make my decision to stay close to home instead of going to Atlanta or Miami. I decided to go with Dr. Francis because I get a good vibe from him and Anela, I will make my deposit this month to hold my date sometime in January in 2014, yea I know thats a long time but I don't want to Finance my procedure so I'm paying out of pocket.

Here's some pics of me and my wish pics, I think I'm a good canidate for a BBL and hopefully I can get between 800-1000 cc's

TTYL lovely's.
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Not sure yet until I have the procedure done.