BBL with Dr Schulman!

I just did my BBL on oct 17 2013! I'm waiting for...

I just did my BBL on oct 17 2013! I'm waiting for the results! Not much pain so far. Not much bruising or bleeding either. Swollen but it isn't that bad at all. I didn't take off my garment yet. I can't wait till I'm fully recovered so I can see the final results. I will update soon again after my follow up appointment.

Just showered today!

Today was the "ok" day to shower! I saw bruising on my thighs and butt. I couldn't take off the foam on my back. I took off the band aid on my butt incisions though. I didn't put another bandaid over it though... Am I suppose to??

Appointment was on Friday

I went to my appointment on Friday and dr schulman cut my stitches, well the knot or something. I also purchased a new garment at the office for $60. Everything else went great and my next follow up appointment is in a month.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr Schulman is the safest way to go! Great doctor too!!

Hey, can you post some pics?
Congrats!! Whereabouts is the stitching? Is it visible? Are you happy with the results? Hope you're recovering well!!
cant wait to see ur pics! im sure u look great :)
Congrats!! Happy healing!! I chose Schulman too :)
Thanks! He's a great doctor!
How are you? Are you happy with your results?
You're welcome hun. Focus on recovery & take all the time you need for yourself;)
Thanks hun!!
Can't wait to see your pics :-)
Can't wait to see the differences!
Many Congrats-my Doc as well--now almost 4 months post op-happy2hear how well your doing-Dr. Schulman is the best!
Thanks! I'm going to check out your pictures now!
Congratulations!!! Glad to hear you are having a smooth recovery.
Thanks!
Congrats hun! Can't wait to here or see more details;) He's my doc too.
Thanks!! I will post them soon! Just need some time.