34 Yr Old Bbl - New York, NY

I have researched the bbl for a year and so glad i...

I have researched the bbl for a year and so glad i picked Dr schulman in new york. His expertise is what i wanted. I cant wait until i feel confident about my body:) his before and after pics are amazing. his office has been great! He hasnt had any negative reviews. I have two weeks off after the procedure to re- coop and cant wait!

6 days post op bbl

All i can think about is pain:( these past 6 days have been the most painful and hard days of my life. Waking up from anesthesia was not a good experience for me . I was shaking and in severe pain when i woke up. I remember feeling like that a long time ago when i had my gallbladder out , so it may just be how i react to it. The staff said they did alot of lipo on me and thats why i feel so bad. My fiance has been my angel with getting threw each day. I had bbl with lipo of full abdomen, flank, back, thighs . The pain meds help a little, but I haven't slept more than three hours per night since the surgery. . Recovery truly does go from person-to-person. I have my postop appointment today. I'm hoping the next few days get a lot better.

8 days post op

Im still sore with every move i make and feel really tired all the time . I Started taking iron pills for anemia. The pain has decreased a little but not as much as I thought it would have by now. I'm still very swollen my butt so I can't tell what it's going to look like yet . I'm trying to do little things around the house to keep me busy but I'm getting tired very quickly

5 weeks postop

I am feeling much better but still get sore time to time. My legs swell a little bit when I stand up a lot. I'm still a little swollen around my waist but you can definitely see the shape that I'm going to have. I hope the swelling goes down even more.
New York Plastic Surgeon

I talked Dr schulman as a phone consult and he answered all my questions and didnt rush me:) his office staff has been patient and answered all my random questions :)