34 Yr Old Bbl - New York, NY

I have researched the bbl for a year and so glad i...

I have researched the bbl for a year and so glad i picked Dr schulman in new york. His expertise is what i wanted. I cant wait until i feel confident about my body:) his before and after pics are amazing. his office has been great! He hasnt had any negative reviews. I have two weeks off after the procedure to re- coop and cant wait!

6 days post op bbl

All i can think about is pain:( these past 6 days have been the most painful and hard days of my life. Waking up from anesthesia was not a good experience for me . I was shaking and in severe pain when i woke up. I remember feeling like that a long time ago when i had my gallbladder out , so it may just be how i react to it. The staff said they did alot of lipo on me and thats why i feel so bad. My fiance has been my angel with getting threw each day. I had bbl with lipo of full abdomen, flank, back, thighs . The pain meds help a little, but I haven't slept more than three hours per night since the surgery. . Recovery truly does go from person-to-person. I have my postop appointment today. I'm hoping the next few days get a lot better.

8 days post op

Im still sore with every move i make and feel really tired all the time . I Started taking iron pills for anemia. The pain has decreased a little but not as much as I thought it would have by now. I'm still very swollen my butt so I can't tell what it's going to look like yet . I'm trying to do little things around the house to keep me busy but I'm getting tired very quickly

5 weeks postop

I am feeling much better but still get sore time to time. My legs swell a little bit when I stand up a lot. I'm still a little swollen around my waist but you can definitely see the shape that I'm going to have. I hope the swelling goes down even more.
Dr schulman

I talked Dr schulman as a phone consult and he answered all my questions and didnt rush me:) his office staff has been patient and answered all my random questions :)

please update :)))))
Hey terrance, Im doing MUCH better, my feet finally stopped swelling. I havent lost much volume and figurw what i have now is permanent:) . I wish my stomach was a little flatter but considering what i had, he did great. I will say , what i felt immediately post op is still fresh in my brain and ill never do that much again at once. The worst pain ive ever felt. But im happy with the result. My back and inner thighs is still sensitive to the touch but over all discomfort is gone. I prob left my mark at the surgical center due to having a negative reaction to anesthesia ( shaking uncontrollably) and being in so much pain i couldnt get a grip. But , i feel alot better in clothes and in my own skin and have had several people acknowldege my positive change
Hi :) How are you doing?? Hope you are feeling better and doing well.
Sorry to hear your post op recovery was so challenging. Things will steadily get better. All the very best!
Good Luck!! he's great.
Good Luck!! I am seriously considering him!!
Good luck with everything. I haven't found any poor reviews with him which is a good thing. But I can't help to think that maybe his bad review may come from me. It's just anxiety talking. I hope for great results. I'm excited for the procedure. Mines is in sept. How have you prepared for the procedure did you buy anything.
I am taking a hair skin and nails vitamin and im going to buy the supplement he recommends to increase healing. Im anxious as well but cant wait to have it over. Im a busy lady and cant be down for to long:)
What is the supplement he recommends
Arnica montana
Its nice having someone to chat with thats goin thru the same thing