27 Years Old, RN, Looking for a Change - New York, NY

After years of working out and dieting I knew I...

After years of working out and dieting I knew I needed help to achieve the results I wanted. I started researching the Brazilian butt lift, and after much consideration and research I decided that this procedure was exactly what I wanted to do. I than started my search the best physician and knew I had found him when I met DR. Schulman, he was extremely professional friendly and attentive. Before during and after my procedure Dr. Schulman and his staff were absolutely amazing. The results of my surgery was be tong anything I could have ever expected, i am in love with the results and very satisfied.
New York Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schulman was absolutely amazing, he was professional, attentive and extremely friendly. He was always available when I had any questions and his staff was beyond helpful. I'm so happy with the surgery and the results. I'm so happy I choose Dr. Schulman as my physician for the Brazilian butt lift procedure.

Any photos so we can see and appreciate his work and your progress with before & after pics? Thanks
Congrats any pics
Do you have any pictures to share? Details?
If u can stay home...great but if u need to travel....Then. DR, DO. ..He is topsss...