Best of the Best in NYC! - New York, NY

While I try to eat right, get lots of sleep, and...

While I try to eat right, get lots of sleep, and rest, there is only so much I can do on my own. Cameras can be brutal in HD. I've had my cheeks, brow, lips all done, and not embarassed to say so. Feeling good about yourself is not a bad thing and people should not be ashamed to allow themselves to feel beautiful inside and out. Treat yourself, you will be glad you did.

New York Plastic Surgeon

Found him initially through LifeBooker and online reviews. Dr. Weintraub is the best of the BEST. As a recording artist, celebrity, and person that is in the media often, I have to make sure that I am constantly looking my best, and I'm very selective when it comes to picking a doctor to handle these sensitive needs. Selecting Dr. Weintraub is a no brainer. If you want a doctor that all the stars rely on and who is affordable to everyone, this is your one stop shop. From the moment you walk in, you feel welcome, comfortable and like you are with family. His assistant Jill is one of the sweetest, most knowledgable and relatable people you will ever deal with.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.