Very Skilled and Best Bedside Manner - New York, NY

Dr. Liotta is excellent. She isn't pushy, knows...

Dr. Liotta is excellent. She isn't pushy, knows how to get the best results with minimal procedures, and works with you! When I thought my botox could be tweaked a little on one side of my forehead, she gave me a follow up appointment immediately. She is also so, so sweet and warm. Highly recommend!

Well, I didn't take any pics. I had a deep horizontal line across my forehead. No cons, all pros. It was quick, inexpensive and basically pain free. I had to go back to get above one eye tweaked, which I guess could be a con, but as it was my first time ever getting botox, Dr. Liotta wanted to keep it minimal to begin with. I really appreciate that; I want a natural look! Hope this helps.

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.

I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.

Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon