Lynn Keeps Me Looking Young and Smooth - New York, NY

I have been a patient of Lynn Wojton's for over...

I have been a patient of Lynn Wojton's for over two years and I will never consider having anyone else inject me with Botox. She is the only injector who has managed to erase my forehead lines without altering my expression or dropping my brow. She has also given me Radiesse to lift my cheeks and add volume. She is a perfectionist and that's a great thing when it comes my face!

Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
    I would love to add your experience to the Botox community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
    Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the Botox community.

The great thing about Lynn is that you can always trust that her work will look perfect and natural. She has an incredible eye for detail. I love her honesty and she genuinely cares. I have recommended her to all of my friends and they have been super happy with the results.