Fast and Worth It! - New York, NY

I went to see Dr Oleh a little over a year ago and...

I went to see Dr Oleh a little over a year ago and my appointment was quick and painless.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

The first time I chose Dr Slupchynskyj was through a groupon deal. I had a great experience and will continue to use Dr Slupchynskyj for other cosmetic treatments. In the past two weeks I went to see Dr Oleh again for botox and discussed other cosmetic injections and felt very much at ease. I scheduled my visit with him again for other treatments and I am very excited to see the results.I felt like he took time to explain things and not rush me out the door. I would highly recommend him and also consider him for other plastic surgery. The staff has been really great to work with and very flexible specially with their 2 locations one in nyc and one in jersey.

So, if you wouldn't mind coming back and fleshing it out a little: telling us why you had the procedure done, what it was like, and how your healing process progressed, we would be happy to add it to the Botox community.

I had the procedure done because I was unhappy with the lines on my face (mostly just my forehead). There is no real "downtime" for botox. The area where they inject can feel a bit funny afterwards but it goes away in 1 day. The results are not immediate they take up to a week and little by little you start to notice lines disappear! I went for both of my visits and came right to work afterwards.