Did It 3 Separate Times and Happy with Results - New York, NY

The first time I had Botox I was extremely nervous...

The first time I had Botox I was extremely nervous since I've never done anything at all to my face and don't like other people touching my face (I don't even let others wax my eyebrows). Just for the record, it does hurt, (I got 5 needle sticks in my forehead) but it's not too bad and the pain goes away very quickly. The doctor was very nice and soothing, she doesn't over do it, so you won't look crazy. But if you think you need more she'll give you a free 2 week touch-up. I started seeing results in 10 days. She gives you a list of 'to dos' and 'to don'ts' after, so you're informed. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I was happy with the results.

I would continue to get Botox but it's just not affordable for me at the regular price and I'm scared to go anywhere else. I paid $200 each time because I bought a daily deal.

Dr. Jamé Heskett

She was soothing and very patient which made me feel relaxed. Though I didn't need to go back for a touch-up or anything else her attitude made me feel that if anything happened she'd be available and happy to fix it. I found this Dr on a daily deal website.