Did It 3 Separate Times and Happy with Results - New York, NY

The first time I had Botox I was extremely nervous...

The first time I had Botox I was extremely nervous since I've never done anything at all to my face and don't like other people touching my face (I don't even let others wax my eyebrows). Just for the record, it does hurt, (I got 5 needle sticks in my forehead) but it's not too bad and the pain goes away very quickly. The doctor was very nice and soothing, she doesn't over do it, so you won't look crazy. But if you think you need more she'll give you a free 2 week touch-up. I started seeing results in 10 days. She gives you a list of 'to dos' and 'to don'ts' after, so you're informed. Overall it was a pleasant experience and I was happy with the results.

I would continue to get Botox but it's just not affordable for me at the regular price and I'm scared to go anywhere else. I paid $200 each time because I bought a daily deal.

Thanks, I haven't heard of this program before. I'll check it out.

I completely understand what you mean about being freaked out doing Botox for the first time, especially if you have read any of the negative reviews about it. I'm so glad everything went well for you though.

I also can understand your concern with the expense. You might want to ask your doctor if they are part of the Brilliant Distinctions program. It is basically a frequent flyer type program set up by Allergan (the makers of Botox) and it tends to lessen the cost by about $50. Not sure if that is enough to get it in your price range, but I at least wanted you to know that might be an option.

Dr. Jamé Heskett

She was soothing and very patient which made me feel relaxed. Though I didn't need to go back for a touch-up or anything else her attitude made me feel that if anything happened she'd be available and happy to fix it. I found this Dr on a daily deal website.