Consistent Results - New York, NY

After my first treatment with Dr. S, I felt that I...

After my first treatment with Dr. S, I felt that I needed more Botox as I was still able to frown and could still see a line between my eyebrows. I went back to see him 7 days later but he told me that other muscles were coming into play and that more Botox would not help. If I wanted to get rid of that line, I would need a filler.

Results have been consistent and no one has been able to detect that I had Botox, so I believe that Dr. S will not do more than is necessary which matches my approach to injectables. For the record, I only have two areas injected: my forehead and between my eyebrows.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

I have been visiting Dr. S for little over one year for Botox treatments. Before I found Dr. S, I used to visit a Botox clinic that was more of a cosmetic practice, where I got over-injected to the point that I felt I had an elephant sitting on my forehead. The injecting doctor would be different each time and I felt that the results were inconsistent. Enter Dr. S, who injects the Botox himself. Dr. S is courteous and professional. His office is easily accessible and nicely appointed. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful and will answer any questions you have. I could not be more satisfied with Dr. S and I will most likely use his surgical expertise when the time comes for more aggressive procedures.