I Have a Beautiful Profile and Face Thanks to Dr S - New York, NY

I had been considering this for over 5 years. My...

I had been considering this for over 5 years. My nose exhibited a noticeable hump thanks to a serious sports injury in high school and my tip drooped whether I was smiling or not. I was self conscious for long enough and did not feel as attractive as I wanted to. With a few conservative changes, Dr S changed this completely. I look just like me before my injury, and even better. My eyes look bigger now too! I traveled to see Dr S and it was so worth it. Great staff too. I felt taken care of every step.

New York Facial Plastic Surgeon

Double board certified with specialized training and loads of experience in nose surgery. I was able to see and discuss my results beforehand thru computer imaging so I felt very comfortable with what my result would be. Having consulted with other Drs. who did not have same training, imaging and were twice the surgical cost, I made my decision.

PICTURES PLEASE

Hooray that you got the nose you wanted! Thanks so much for sharing your story here on RealSelf. We'd love to see Before and After photos if you'd feel comfortable putting them up.

What does a nose job have to do with Botox

Thanks for spotting this! I've moved this review to the rhinoplasty section.