NYC - Filler Expert - New York, NY

I came to Dr. Douglas Steinbrech for filler under...

I came to Dr. Douglas Steinbrech for filler under my eyes he did any amazing job, I had no bruising which was a delight and surprise as other Drs I've had horrible bruising for weeks on end. I will preference I am very particular and not by any means a cosmetic rookie I found this dr very upbeat and knowledgable. Dr Steinbrech recommend another procedure that would add aesthetic value to my face and he was absolutely right. So right I came back for a second round two weeks later; Coming from the CA finding a Plastic surgeon here in the city that I trust and value his aesthetic style is a needle in a haystack . There are countless PS's in NY but Dr. Douglas Steinbrech's style and eye for beauty is an invaluable jewel. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for cometic enhancement, you would be in great and skilled hands.
Thanks so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the belotero community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding pros and cons and/or before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide through their journey.
Looking forward to your response so I can add your review to the belotero community.
New York Plastic Surgeon