Belotero Filler - New York, NY

Hello,ladys well i just want to say that in my...

Hello,ladys well i just want to say that in my search to find something that could fix my problem i came across VITRASE it works!! I'm so happy i went back to my doctor and he injected me the redness at the time of the injection still gets red but a day or so later is gone i still have a little product left but its going away...:}}} not yet but i'm on my way to getting my face back it's been 4 long months
DR.Bracci

Dr.bracci is very nice he's been so concern and has tried everything to fix my face and get that product out and i haven't payed once well i did pay for the procedure.i hope this can help someone out there.

Thanks for sharing.  So just to clarify you originally had Belotero injected under your eyes and did not like the results, so you had Vitrase injected to dissolve it and it worked?  Is that right?
No the doctor put to much product and it went to my cheeks,so that's what he's fixing.
the hallos of my eyes were injected but he put to much went to my cheeks and yes Vitrase is working out fine my face looks much better
Okay gotcha, thanks for clarifying.